2) Fan-art page has been updated click here to see all the wonderful stuff people have sent me! If you would like to send me something, and have it put on the fan-art page click Here
3) My FAQ page has been updated and with it comes an announcement, I will be opening requests once a week. For all the detail, and rules check out my FAQ page here
4) Speaking of updates, I am happy to say that I have finished all but three of them, and I will start publishing those soon!
5) I am happy to welcome five new betas to my team! I also want to give a shout out to the beta’s who have been with me since November and continue to do such an awesome job!
6) I have a few new series planned, and there will be a poll coming out later today so you all can decide which I work on first!
7) I am now on Twitter, follow me at uncpanda1. Benefits include getting previews of stories, finding out when stuff is coming out, pictures of my cats, and random thoughts off the top of my head.
8) Planned series updates: the sixth part of hard eyes is now done barring any major rewrite. Part 3 of Bat-aunt has been written, and is awaiting editing. I plan to write the next part to princess of Themyscira today as well as the next part to Tim’s soulmark series, Part 15 of Robin’s Nest is also in the works.
I think that’s it! For any questions go straight to my ask box! You’re always welcome!
Honestly I don't know why people keep defending suicide squad's winning?? It seems pretty obvious that Beyond had better makeup...
Purely because they love it.
Their argument also is Croc. Who is good. NO ONE is saying that Croc isn’t good. Anyone can see that was wonderful and skilled make up.
But Star Trek, with it’s VAST numbers of aliens, again, 56. How can you say that this one, out did the many. Lol almost a Star Trek quote. (here is an article about the aliens LINK)
What most worries me about this is that the SS fandom are ignoring the pure sexism which was applied to their film and too Harley Quinn (margot robbie) which has been proven here [Source].
The main character was reduced by the Oscars to nothing more than a sex symbol. (And yes the Oscars do this a lot. Don’t forget they are often racist too)
If Star Trek won because they said the same shit about Uhura I would be FURIOUS. Especially if there was a film which clearly had put THOUSANDS of hours into so many creations. I would lose my mind. Heck, when the people who made the JJ films said that kinda of thing the whole fandom LOST THE PLOT and called it out.
Skill in film making will last forever and can even change the face of film making. Sex appeal, does not last.
If you respect what you love, you would be outraged by any of the actors and characters being reduced to sexual appeal.
SS might of won, but they didn’t win through respect. And that should make someones skin crawl. It would mine (and i will say it again. If Star Trek was beaten by someone else for skill alone, fair play it has happened a lot. Always fair play. But if Star trek beat someone else on a characters sexual appeal, I would go mad)
Just a thought I had watching the recent Js' pics in Nashville. Austin is only 2 hours away by plane (I checked... and it made me feel a bit stalkerish), so in theory at least Jared could've used the opportunity to visit his lovely, very pregnant wife, he sees so seldom... I wonder, what do the het stans make of this? Do they think it would've been too tiring a trip? Or that Gen's actually been staying (secretly) in Vancouver with Jared or in Seattle since she's almost due? -Italian Anon
Hello, dear Italian Anon!
I must admit I don’t have the slightest clue of how the hets explain this and many other incidents like this. If I may guess, they probably sweep it under a rug so their views can remain unchallenged. But I don’t really know, I don’t follow anyone who believes in their marriages with passion.
Jared said at the gold panel that he’s in a “weird headspace” about becoming a father to his daughter and then he mentioned it again at his meet and greet. I wonder if this was perhaps his subtle way of explaining why he didn’t stop by at Austin? He could have easily done that because his presence at the convention wasn’t strictly required before Sunday.
To me, this just goes to show how Jared and Jensen always choose each other over everything else, much like Sam and Dean! I hope you’ll forgive me for having you wait for my response, this week is unfortunately super busy for me and I’m slowly trying to clear my inbox. Have a marvelous week, sweetheart!
tea. hello wonderful people ! ! seeing that these wonder around quicker and faster i thought i’d give it a go && leave PS to rest for a while. this is a INDIE OC whom entails being a (extroverted - introvert ) whom is confused of where to go but adores taking adventures with strangers willing to try things out with him ! ! wears c o m f y clothes , eats fruit like no one’s business ( especially peaches ) , adores picante spicy things , && dozing off in classes.
Couldn’t attend the nearest Women’s March the other day and I’ll forever mourn my own loss but that only means more purpose for me to draw my faves obviously having been there. In this case, these cuties were travelling their way from their barnz to the city lyfe to march alongside. Country folk getting lost/explorin’ city vibe much??
A quick lil’ shoutout to Thomas @thatsthat24 for creating such a beautiful phrase that’s on Peri’s shirt that will be featured in another piece soon because what a godsend of a phrase.
i am constantly growing as a person and i’m very thankful for it.. i just.. love myself? in the most sincere way. i am aware of my flaws, and i accept them, but i don’t encourage them. i allow myself to make mistakes, and forgive myself for them, but push myself to learn from them and use the experience to become better. i am understanding of my limits, but i also make myself take chances sometimes, because i also know i’m capable of more than i’d like to think i am.. and sometimes, the only way to grow is to make yourself… i don’t have it all figured it out, and i still have a long way to go, in my own personal journey, but i’ll be there with myself every step of the way. and that’s a very nice thought.