i wish there were some famous ya books like the raven cycle, the foxhole court, ari and dante, the song of achilles, pjo, the mortal instruments, i’ll give you the sun but with f/f for instance………. it gets so tiring, like i love the rep but it’s exhausting that there’s literally no f/f rep in popular ya lit
So I’m doing this again because my phone is broken and I’ve lost all the progress I’ve made on A Winchester (3). So send in a character and number and I’ll write a drabble.
1. “Is that what you’re doing? Trying to make me to hate you?” 2. “I’ve been in love with you my entire life.” 3. “I’m not happy here.” 4. “If he’s going to treat you like shit I’m going to kick his ass.” 5. “I just want to cuddle and watch Friends.” 6. “You’re hiding something from me.” 7. “If I die, I’m going to haunt your ass.” 8. “I want my best friend back.” 9.
“You better have a good reason for waking me up at the ass-crack of dawn.”
10. “I don’t know what I did to deserve you.” 11.
12. “I just want to be alone right now.” 13. “Don’t you dare to ever do that again!”
14. “Where would someone hide in a town like this?” 15. “If I ever see you anywhere near her, you’ll have to deal with me!”
16. “I thought you were a dream come true.” 17. “Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.” 18. “I came here to explain what happened, and I’m not leaving until you listen.” 19. “I made a mistake.” 20. “H-How long have you been standing there?” 21. “You can’t break my heart like this!”
22. “I wasn’t going to wait around for you forever.” 23. “The skirt is supposed to be this short.” 24. “I’ve moved on.” 25. “This is why you don’t ever have any shirts to wear.” 26. “Run, and don’t ever look back.” 27. “The three seconds rule doesn’t apply to sticky foods.” 28. “I think I’m in love with you, and I’m terrified.” 29. “Please, don’t give up on me.” 30. “When are you going to realize that I don’t care?”
31. “I may be an idiot but I’m your idiot.” 32. “When you love someone, you just don’t stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy… even then. Specially then!”
33. “Fuck…I feel I’ve been hit by a car.” 34.
“Those things you said yesterday… Did you mean them?”
“I know that you have reached a decision, but given that it is a stupid ass decision I have elected to ignore it”
36. “i;m tired of being your secret.” 37.
“They always make shower sex sound so appealing, but honestly it seems quite dangerous.” 38.
“Do you ever think if people heard our conversations they’d lock us up?”
“Let me tell you exactly where in hell you can go.”
40."Who gave you that black eye?!” 41.
“After everything you did, you’re asking ME to apologize for snapping at you ONCE?”
42. “I miss her so damn much, and it’s killing me that she’s gone!”
“What the hell are you doing here?! I told you I never wanted to see you again!”
44. “It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line.”
45. “Are you drunk?” 46.
"I’m sorry, what were you saying? I keep getting lost in your eyes”
“You got her pregnant?! What were you thinking?”
48. “It’s OK baby, I’m here for you.” 49.
“You say the nastiest things when you’re angry, so yes, I’m walking away from you now.
“I’m starting an idiot jar. Any time you do or say anything idiotic, you have to put at least a dollar in it—more depending on how stupid the thing that you said or did was.”
“My parents asked about you.”
52.“Oh, gosh, you’ve insulted me! What ever shall I do? I’ll be mentally and emotionally scared for years!” 53.
“You haven’t even touched your food. What’s going on?”
54. “Do you need me to get anything from the store?” 55.
“They say I’m in here because I’m crazy, I think I’m crazy because I’m in here.”
56. “You’re hurting me, let me go.” 57. “If you don’t want to talk about what happened, then say so. Don’t just lie and say it’s fine.” 58. “I was going to kiss him, but then my friend texted me about going to Taco Bell, and, well, there’s this cashier that works there who is way cuter, so I bailed on the rest of the date.” 59. “Don’t say you love me.” 60. “It’s a hobby of mine to prove you wrong.”
(I worked with Sinding on this go-through. You may kill him sooner than that last room.) There’s also pretty good armor and weapons to loot on dead guys and a couple of hawks nests and some flowers and mushrooms if you’re into that sort of thing.
i’m thinking about andrew and neil at matt and dan’s wedding and it’s near the end and andrew won’t leave the cake table and neil won’t leave andrew so they’re both sort of leaning against the table while neil watches andrew eat the chocolate cake with raspberry filling that matt and dan ordered specifically because it was one of the only ways to get andrew to come, and everyone’s slow dancing on the dance floor, with dan in her big poofy princess dress and matt staring down at her like she hung the moon and neil just blurts out:
“dance with me?”
and andrew, who has a fork hangng out of his mouth and a smear of chocolate on the corner of his mouth wordlessly declines by staring off into the crowd. neil, as he always is, is alright with andrew not wanting to and settles for staring at his boyfriend some more.
it’s not until they’re in the complimentary bar of the hotel allison rented out and neil’s had a couple of vodka shots that he realizes “holy shit this could be me and andrew one day” and he’s overcome by so much affection that he just starts crying and laughing all at once. the other foxes, who aren’t that drunk that they don’t notice neil crying slowly take away the alcohol and calmly ask neil what’s wrong. and in between tears and bold laughter he says,
“i want to marry andrew”
matt almosts bursts into tears and throws up his hands and yells about how he literally just got married and you already have to show him up like wow josten what the hell while fighting his own sniffles, allison and renee laugh and smile dan gives him a big teary grin and she hugs him while nicky combs his hands through neil’s hair and they’re all crying because getting married means staying somewhere, it means being permanent and neil finally loves someone enough to stay with them and they’re so happy for their little fox.