I want to tell you about what it’s like to talk to frank iero.
- He will make sure all of his attention is on you from the moment you walk up to him. (I had to wait for three people to walk in between us before actually stepping up to him and he watched me the whole time.)
- He leans in to hear you better and speaks softly in reply.
- His eye contact does not drop for a second.
- I’ve never met anyone who’s made me more calm than he did. Especially with active anxiety, I should’ve been freaking out. But his entire demeanor was soft and calming.
- He let’s you know he is not in a rush.
- If you tell him something, he will become truly interested. He prompts you to elaborate and answers enthusiastically.
- Also, if you get the chance to make him laugh, do that. His eyes get squinty and his laugh is beautiful in real life.
Overall, he was one of the coolest people I’ve ever met and I’m grateful I got time to talk to him. Please feel free to add!!