Oookay so I sort of lost track with Doctor Who ages ago in season 6 - I just could never get away with Moffatt’s story arcs - and I’ve only recently started watching Capaldi’s era. I’m midway through through S8 and aiming to get caught up before this series finishes.
First off, I completely adore Capaldi!Doctor. He’s my spirit animal. Second of all, as a diehard Rose Tyler/Doctor shipper I should’ve known the same would go for Twelve and Rose, especially after I had read “Tucker and Rose”.
Seriously, if you haven’t read that fic, here’s the link. You’re welcome.
Anyways, I’m on the lookout for some good Twelve/Rose fics, ideally long multi-chaptered fics. I’ve read a few oneshots but except for “T&R” and “Stuck with You”, both of which are more Rose/Malcolm Tucker stories. So if any kind fellow Twelve/Rose shipper could help me out?
Went back and re-watched 7x11 and took some notes. This episode wasn’t all it was hyped up to be in my opinion. Still good, but I feel like since there are only nine episodes left, there needed to be serious answers in all ten episodes. Sure we for confirmation about Mary being Spencer’s mom/Peter being her dad, Toby being alive, Ali really being pregnant, etc. I just wanted the episode’s intensity level to be where it was at the end of 7x10. Oh well, onto 7x12!
• Spencer was on the verge of dying, but now her arm is just in a sling? Cool.
• Toby is alive! Yay! Really thought he would have been in the medically induced coma, not Yvonne. I thought she would have been dead already.
• Still ridiculously mad at Ezra.
• My babies are still perfect. Caleb pushing Hanna to follow her dreams is everything.
• Of course Paige and Emily both got hired.
• I find it hilarious that Emily is surprised EVERY single time Ali shows her disdain for Paige. You know home girls hate each other, Em!
• I really don’t know how I feel about this game AD is making them play.
• Hanna’s advice to Aria about keeping the wedding plans is not her best.
• Ali’s bitchiness is so annoying, omg.
• “Too bad about Noel…well no, not really.” Mona. My second spirit animal.
• Mona and Hanna’s friendship is one of my faves on this show. I love it.
• “Do you trust me?” “Sometimes..” I love everything about this scene.
• I REALLY wish they had made Sparco a thing instead of Spaleb. Their chemistry is fire.
• Surprise! Jenna didn’t actually shoot you, Spence.
• Holden! I was wondering how they were going to work him into the storyline. Interesting.
• “Is this a conflict..?” “No conflict here! Scouts honor.” Well May, you’re about to find out how much of a conflict it really is.
• Aria not being able to answer any of Holden’s questions about the wedding is red flag numero uno that she should not be going ahead with planning this wedding.
• Cue the tears. This Spencer/Veronica scene is too much.
• “Alison’s husband wasn’t a real doctor, turns out he was a crook and took all of her money, Noel Kahn kidnapped Hanna, she got away, Noel Kahn is now dead, Jenna Marshall shot me, probably, Toby and Yvonne were in a car crash…do you want a glass of wine?” This made me laugh way harder than it was intended to. 😂😂
• Veronica is so scared that she is going to lose Spencer. It’s so evident in this first scene.
• “There she was at the door like any neighbor. Come to borrow a lawn mower. Or a husband.” Oh, Veronica. Good one.
• Peter Hastings. Original fuck boy of Rosewood.
• This scene absolutely breaks my heart for Spencer. Literally crying with her as Veronica tells her this story.
• That baby is at least 6 months old. There’s no way she’s a newborn.
• Oh hey, Ezra. Thanks for reminding me that I’m Team Jason.
• “Who’s Nicole?” Exactly, Holden. Exactly.
• Not. Enough. Haleb. In. This. Episode. 😭
• This Emily/Paige/Alison bickering scene is just ridiculous.
• Do they have to charge that cell phone that comes with the game or? Asking for a friend.
• This Spoby hospital scene has me all in my feels. The looks. The hug. The conversation. Everything. Troian and Keegan’s chemistry is fire too.
• “You should try putting on your glasses, old man.” Oh. My. God. Perfection.
• I feel for Ali. I really do. But her cattiness needs to cease.
• “Please don’t kiss me again. Not until you know.” Tell her, Em! Makes me wonder if Emison really is endgame.
• Hanna’s sass is everything. Just in case y'all forgot.
• “I was excited that we could finally be able to work together! Other than you know, kidnapping my ex-boyfriend?” Mona. Your one liners kill me. 😂
• The one thing about this game that has me intrigued is the puzzle pieces. Are they going to spell out who AD is or…?
• This letter to Spencer from Mary isn’t very heartfelt. Not really feeling it.
• I’m shocked that Veronica didn’t read the letter. She had ample opportunity.
• “Ever notice how she’s always the victim? Always needing to be rescued? Some people make it a habit of being rescued. Just like some other people make it a habit of jumping in after them.” YES, PAIGE! PREACH GIRL!
• Emily’s confusion about Spencer’s mothers is hysterical. And how we’re all feeling at this point in time.
• I really wish Hanna would have stabbed that game. I have a feeling it would have been juicer than what is going to happen the next couple episodes.
• Jenna, AD can keep you.