OMG I loved your post break up au post about the emergency contact and was wondering if you're willing to write another?? My favorites were the can't sleep alone so can I sleep with you one more time, the drinking game to decide who gets what or the one where one rushed to the airport but didn't get there in time and the other found out later :)) thanks!!
(this took agES i’m sorry anon but yES AGREE CAN DO i’m gonna pick the sleeping one bcs c’mon that just screams andreil)
(additional warning: this is Long AF sorry mobile users)
- neil doesn’t know where his life went wrong.
- scratch that, he does. when the cousins’ graduation came and went, when the summer left him alone. andrew off to train with his new team, the two of them only having weekends in columbia or andrew’s new place. when the season started back up for neil, the constant thrumming at the back of his head reminding him that this was the season that really counted, the one that could make or break him.
- when he decided, alone and thoughts running through his head at breakneck speed, that concentrating on his team, letting andrew focus on his career, would be the best for both of them
- (”Is that what you want?” - “Yes.” - “If that’s the case.”)
- so it’s not that much of a surprise when he finds himself on andrew’s doorstep at 2am, stolen hotel duvet in his arms, with a disgruntled andrew looking at him