SDCC News and Team Leaders!
Several things were revealed today at the Pokemon Go panel at SDCC! Meet your team leaders, Candela, Blanche, and Spark!
- There are easter eggs that nobody has found yet
- They’re planning ways to customize Pokestops (more lures?)
- Pokemon Centers are coming (I wonder what else we can do there besides heal?)
- There will be more functionality added to gyms, though the specifics aren’t clear
- Niantic says the game is at about 10% of what they want it to be (Yes! Think of how much could sitll be waiting for us!)
- They’re still discussing breeding, but nothing concrete in the works yet
- The legendary birds are tied to teams in some way, as the original designs implied
- The radar glitch is known, but no news about when it will be fixed.
- Events and Legendaries most likely won’t appear until the game has had worldwide rollout.
As for me… I can’t wait for the lore to start with this game. Ingress has the Niantic Report, I can’t wait for the Go Report!