The Signs as Scott Pilgrim Quotes

Aries:  ‘Wait the “L word” isn’t lesbians?’

Taurus: ‘I’ll be your dipping sauce bitch!’ 

Gemini: ‘I’m not even stalking you!’ *clearly stalking them* 

Cancer: ‘I’ll do it, only because I find you attractive’

Leo: ‘Bread makes you fat?’

Virgo: ‘I’m offended. Wounded even.’ 

Libra: ‘I can’t answer that question right now. I’m going to sleep for the next sixteen hours.’ 

Scorpio: ‘Maps are hard! I could draw really good if it was a sheep’ 

Sagittarius: ‘My dreams are cool! They’re like anime’

Capricorn: ‘Do you want to have sex? I think we should have sex. Casual sex’

Aquarius: ‘You know how you only use 10% of your brain? That’s cause the other 90% is filled with curds and whey’

Pisces: ‘You know how, when a baby is born, it just cries at the sheer horror of being alive?’