Scott Garrison shoots the American comedian Nick Thune for GQ Russia’s March'13 issue.
Photography: Scott Garrison@OPUS
Style: Ekaterina Melnikova
Talent: Nick Thune
Actors: Nico Ortega, Kevin Flynn, Chris Klostermann, Eme Ikwuakor, Todd Quillen, Alejandro Lalinde, Wes Taylor, Noah Staggs, Jeremy Threat, Sean McDougal
Hair: Sean James@OPUS Beauty
Grooming: Garret Gervais@OPUS Beauty
Props Stylist: Josh Paul Thomas
Photo Assistants: Michael Bosman, Mike Jones, Blake Smith
Digital Assistant: Daryl Henderson
Styling Assistants: Haiminh Deau, Natalia Lisakova, Alyson Sutton
Production Assistants: Charly Blasco, Todd Touron
Producer: Anastasia Polikarpova
2. FAVORITE CAMERA- Nikon N75 (tnx sis!)
thing, it’ll change your minds eyes for the good. You don’t really know what kind of person you are until you’re put into a situation you’re not ready for.
7. BEST PART OF WHERE YOU LIVE?Being able to skate with everyone that lives here and the surrounding areas. Homiezzz
8. WHERE DO YOU DRAW INSPIRATION?The random occurrences that come with everyday skateboarding.
9. GOALS WHEN TAKING A PHOTO?Hoping that it comes out at all like I thought it would.
10. THANKS / SHOUTS OUTS? THANK YOU SOFTHOAGIEROLLS!! And thank you Kevin Syens for hooking me up with cameras and all the jazz<3
This is the promo for the full length video that my boi Jeff Schwab and I are making titled Right Out of Dirt City, watch it 4 me plz
Scott Garrison shoots a nostalgic “old-Hollywood glamour” fashion story for GQ Russia’s March 2014 issue.
Models: Janice Fronimakis@VNY, Kevin Flynn, Dasha Flynn
Hair: Gareth Bromell@OPUS Beauty
Makeup: Allan Avendano@OPUS Beauty
Styling assistants: Christopher Kim, Natalia Lisakova, Kirill Akimov, Eugene Ong
Props&set: Todd Daniels, Julie Drach
Photo assistants: Michael Bosman, Layne Macissac
Digital tech: Daryl Henderson
Team rider Scott Garrison sends a Bs Flip up and over. Photo taken by Justin Evans. Don’t sleep on Scott he is a up and coming ripper out of Florida. Give hiim a follow on instagram @scottgarrison and keep up with him and his skating.