How to put music on your blog
- Go to scmplayer.net.
- Open up another tab for YouTube.
- Search up a song you would like to have on your playlist. [Try to find a song that has been uploaded for some time; this is more likely a video that will not be taken down for copyright issues.]
- With the URL for the video copied, head back to the tab for scmplayer.net
- Back on this page you can choose a skin. [Custom skins are also available I will show you how to get these as well.]
- With this all set you will click ‘Done’ and copy the HTML code.
- Open up a new tab and head to your blog.
- Hit the customize button in the top right-hand corner of your page.
- Click on 'Edit HTML’ and scroll down to the bottom of the coding.
- I prefer to leave at least five spaces between your theme code and the scmplayer code.
- Paste the code and hit 'Update preview’ and then 'Save.’
- Tah-dah! You can now share the joy of music to your followers!
For a custom skin:
- Go to scmplayer.net and scroll down.
- Here I will be going to page 3.
- This will direct you back to scmplayer.net with the new player skin in place.
Hope this helped!