THE PORT TOWN OF KIDRI:
After sailing through the Telvian waters, the crew spots lights twinkling off in the distance just a few hours after the sun has set. Much to everyone’s delight, it appears you have reached civilization once again and have arrived in the large Port Town of Kidri!
After the great floods that submerged most of Telvi’s land masses under seawater, those who did not flee the planet had to get creative when constructing cities and towns. As such, most of Telvi’s cities are built into the remaining land masses that poke out of the water or built in the shallows and elevated with the help of stilts. The Port Town of Kidri is a combination.
The town is a large and thriving metropolis built into the top of a once mighty mountain range that now only just barely peaks out of the water. However, because of the scarcity of land to build on, the vast majority of the city is built on stilts. People travel around the city via canals or through an elaborate bridge system that links the town together. The buildings are an array of different styles. Some appear to be built in a more traditional sylet while others are literally just parts of ships turned into homes or places of business.
This port town is alive and bustling and luckily for the crew, you happened to make it just as the town launches into its most lively and popular festival!
Time Spent In-Game in Kidri: 2 Weeks
OOC Time Spent in Kidri: 1 month (March 25th- April 29th)
THINGS TO NOTE:
- This is a normal trade hub and port town so piracy and criminal activities will result in getting arrested.
- As always, when coming into areas like this, the crew is expected to uphold secrecy as to what they are, who they are, and the name of the ship they belong to.
- The Spectre has docked alongside other ships in the dockyard and raised above the water so those who wish to access the thrusters can do so.
- Now that you are back in civilization, mechanics now have access to the supplies and tools needed to repair the thrusters so the ship can fly again.
- In this town, there are a number of shops, trading posts, blacksmiths and repair shops, taverns, inns, libraries, museums, marketplaces, etc. You can have your characters visit these places to exchange goods (trade in points for rewards/repair weapons/get new weapons/ etc).
- Major character plot moments must be run by the admins before you do them.
- We will be posting festival activities that your characters can engage in shortly!