- Look, Charles! - I yelled, chasing the little cat who was under a car. He followed me. - He’s so beautiful! - I tol my boyfriend, taking the animal between my arms.
- Honey, let him go. We don’t know where he came from, or if he has any disease, or…
- We have to keep him.
- Look at him! He’s just a little kitten alone on these cold streets. We have to take him to the school and take care of him.
- Darling, we don’t know if he has an owner…
- He doesn’t have a collar, and he’s so skinny. I think he is from the street. Please, Charles. I’ll take care of him. I promise you.
My boyfriend sighed. - Okay, we’ll keep him.
- Yes! He can be the school’s pet.
- You don’t want that, I can bet. I remind you we have Peter Maximoff over there.