RFA in High School! HC Series: Gym Class
The next installment of my RFA high school imagination…
- He’d bribe his way out of it. Rich kid, an I right?
- like, seriously. “Who wants to see sweaty kids?”
You’re a kid, too Jumin, stop trying to act so mature
- if he can’t get out of it, it’ll be so funny.
- running with the trust fund kid…
- stretching with the trust fund kid…
- hell, he probably wouldn’t even change out of his suit!
- he’ll be trying to play golf and he’ll try his absolute HARDEST to gracefully hit the ball…
- then he’d epically miss
- maybe, if you were close with him, you would see it and laugh quietly
- but NOTHING gets past Jumin, and he’d glare at you with his deadly stare
- you know, the one he gives people when he’s Elizabeth-3rd-rage-ready
- …and that’s how Jumin decided he would be pro at golf
- he’d still look kinda fabulous even when he was messing up tho
- She’d rule at badminton
- no joke, she’d take that racket and
- omg where did it go?????
- um… there’s a hole in the ceiling?
- When she won she would be absolutely ecstatic and it’d be kinda cute because she’s usually all stoic in class (see first fan fic)
- she’s more a long distance runner than short sprinter
- Thus, When the mile came around, she’d start off slow, but about halfway through she’d pass everyone.
Bye bye b*tches
- she’s the one the teacher asks to put away all the equipment when class is over.
- eventually she gets so good at knowing where everything goes, that the gym teacher will sometimes ask her where something is when he/she doesn’t know
- though Jaehee takes this as praise, she still despises P.E.
- she’d much rather be studying economics
or coffee brewing
- Soccer, hell ya
- for some reason, he’s so pro at it
- he’ll score a bunch of goals for his team, so whichever side he’s on seems kinda unfair
- yet, when it comes time for him to be team captain, he’s not very confident and everyone wants to be on his team, so he gets really flustered
cute baby-face Yoo-Yoo
- but when it comes to other sports…
- he’s kinda meh
- actually, really meh
- he can’t throw or catch to save his life XD
- the ball will hit him right in the face
- and you’re confused how he hasn’t gotten a bloody nose yet ???
- running with Yoosung is really fun though
- because he’ll be really supportive
- “you can do it! Just a bit further!”
- he’s the most happy-go-lucky person when it comes to exercise
- too bad he ends up with the really hard-core gym teacher…
- and this one doesn’t care when he sees Yoosung about to release his floodgates
maybe this leads to Yoosung joining the pro-gaming team instead of the soccer team at his college
- basketball, ftw.
- he’s absolutely FABULOUS
- sparkling sweat drops and everything
- when he jumps to dunk the ball…
- everyone kinda just
- Even the coaches
- and the people in the weight room on the floor above
- then the ball goes in and Zen just jogs back to the starting line, waving at his ?invisible? fans that are apparently cheering for him
- later on in high school he’ll probably gain a fan club that skips their classes so they can watch sparkly Zen in P.E.
- (oddly the teachers don’t mind it??)
- gym teacher probably gets really annoyed with him
- but he/she can’t say anything because when he/she is about to, every time the rest of the students give him/her the stink eye
- Don’t mess with our Zenny!
- So much support for Zen, who was surprisingly really self-conscious about exercise at first
- you’d think this dude was bad at all physical activity
- but remember how it’s canon he’s gotten physical training?
- so, he couldn’t be bad at everything
- consequently, he’s badass at volleyball
- fo reals, people
his glasses will glintand he’ll slam that ball like there’s NO END
- if you’re standing next to him you can sometimes hear him muttering under breath when he hits the ball
- “What’s he saying…?”
- “Angle: 35 degrees. Force…”
- lol either that or some random lines from his recent fav sci-fi or fantasy series
- sometimes during weight lifting (his least favorite), he’ll get this faraway look in his eyes
- then the weight will collapse on him
- the teacher will send him to the nurse’s office,
- but honestly it was all a ruse to get out of it XD
- because now he knows how to play the system