Male Chastity Agreement
1. Husband is to wear secure chastity device at all times to which wife retains all keys.
2. Wife is to schedule regular relief dates approximately every thirty days.
3. Regular relief date is to be marked conspicuously on calendar. (Red Heart)
4. Husband is to endure wait between relief dates stoically. Winning, complaining, and frequent requests for early release will result in additional time in belt (One to ten days at wife’s discretion).
5. If husbands behavior is exemplary wife may chose to reward husband by reducing scheduled release date by one day.
6. If husband’s behavior is atrocious, wife may add additional days to wait period.
7. All reward and punishment days are srtictly at wife’s discretion.
8. During wait period husband is to satify all wife’s needs, both physical and romantic, as directed.
9. During scheduled release, husband’s hands are to be secured in a manor to ensure easy return to belted status.
10. On scheduled release date as modified by reward and punishment, wife agrees to release husband for a period of 12 hours and to satisfy him as frequently and in any way he wishes (orally, anally, vaginally or other manipulation) without regard to her own pleasure. Method of pleasuring husband is contingent on item 9.
11. Any resistance or complaint to returning to belt will result in additional punisment days or a reduction in time alotted for his pleasure or both - at wife’s dicretion.
12. Should wife be menstruating on SCHEDULED rlease date or modifed date due to reward, release date will be rescheduled 7 days (1 week) later.
13, However, should wfie be menstruating on release date modified by PUNISHMNENT days, husband will be required to wait until NEXT scheduled release date. (Note: This has happened a couple of times. This clause keeps Jeff on his toes the closer his release date nears.)
14. Husband is to keep wife’s legs and underarms clean shaven at all times.
15. Husband is to keep own legs, underarms, and chest in same manner.
16. Husband is to wear panties with panyliner for improved hygiene.
17. Husband is to purchase his and wife’s pantyliners. Husband is to purchase his own panties and present them for wife’s approval.
18. Husband is to wear womens’ shorts and a tank top as required during warmer month to demonstrate condition of legs, chest, and underarms.
19. Wife may require additional items of female attire at her discretion. Failure to comply will result in additional punishment days.
20. Deviuations from this contract are not allowed on husband’s part. Wife may deviate or change contract at any time.
21. Any items not covered or disagreements over contract will be settled to wife’s satisfaction.