🍒🌰July Magic Tips🌰🍒
🍄Produce In Season
Artichokes, aubergines, apricots, broccoli, beetroot, blueberries, cherries, cucumbers, coley, fennel, garlic, green beans, kohlrabi, loganberries, nectarines, onion, radishes, plums, potatoes, peaches, raspberries, strawberries, watercress.
🐟Seafood In Season🐟
Cod, crab, clams, dover sole, gray mullet, halibut, herring, lemon sole, monkfish, mackerel, plaice, squid, scallops, sea bass, sardines, salmon, whelks.
🍒Wild Foods In Season🍒
Crab apples, cep, chaterelles, fairy ring champignon, giant puffball, gorse flower, green walnuts, rabbit, sea purslane, wild blackberries, wild mint, wild rose flower, wild strawberry, wood pigeon.
- The full moon is July 9th and known as the Buck moon because this is when buck deer start growing velvety hair-covered antlers.
- Elm is the symbolic tree. Lavender, feverfew, mint, marjoram, jasmine, honeysuckle, crane’s bill, and meadow sweet are the herbs and flowers.
- Colors associate are deep violet, dark blue, and green.
🔮Witchy Ways To Celebrate July🔮
- Decorate your home and altar with beautiful stalks of lavender, honeysuckle, jasmine, or mint. Light beeswax candles to honor the honey bees!
- Eat seasonal foods outside. Have a picnic, leave some food behind(that’s safe for animals) as an offering to the earth.
- Don something new with you magic! Work with different elements, spell ingredients, or cook a new recipe. Explore your path and yourself.
- Do a spell for the prosperity of other countries, send healing and blessings out to the world. Alternatively, do a spell for the LGBTQA+ and POC lives in the US to help them through this troubling time. Or curse Trump.
- Spend time outside barefoot on the earth. Make a map of what’s around you and what they can be used for magically. Learn more about your town and it’s history!