The last moments of Zahra (sa)
- Imam Ali (as): I swear to Allah, I washed her in her dress and didn't take it off. I swear to Allah, she is pure and purifying.Then I embalmed her with the embalment of the Messenger of Allah (sawa) and enshrouded her. Before I tied the shroud I said, "O Um Kulsoom, Zaynab, Sukaina, Fizza, Hasan and Hussain come to take a last look at your mother. Now is the separation and the company is in heaven.
- Then Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein came to her crying: O the sorrow that will never end because of the loss our grandfather Muhammad Al-Mustafa and our mother Fatima Al-Zahra. O mother of Hasan and Hussain, when you see our grandfather Muhammad Al-Mustafa salute him on our behalf and say to him, "We are orphans after you in Dunya."
- Imam Ali (as): I swear to Allah, she sighed and stretched her arms then embraced them.
- Then I heard a voice in the sky saying: O Abu Al-Hassan, take them away from her. I swear to Allah they have made the angels in the sky cry. The lover misses the loved one.
- Imam Ali (as): So I took raised them from her chest.
- Bihar Al-Anwar 43;179, Bayt Al-Ahzan 182