Why Stefano (minus his psychopathy) would be an awesome friend
- He loves risky stuff, so if you told him you wanted to do something insane, he’d be the first to say “Count me in!”
- He knows a lot about art and would gladly share his knowledge with you.
- He can stop time with his camera which is a pretty handy ability when both of you are e.g. having a difficult exam: After freezing time, you can look up the answers from the class nerd or, if you’re lucky, the teacher himself.
- He doesn’t mind if your paintings/poems/songs/stories are weird or even surreal. The crazier it is, the more he likes it.
- As an art aficionado, visiting museums with him would be a lot of fun :D
- He can teach you his knife tricks (for self-defense purposes of course!)
- If you’d be learning Italian, you’d always have someone to practise with.
He’s clever, sophisticated and would never think of doing something mean to you… UNLESS YOU DON’T APPRECIATE HIS ART…
Feel free to add more! ^^