Impromptu Season 5 Episode 8 of “Lost” Review
- Okay, first of all…… Juliet & Sawyer are in love so take that sip!
- Second of all, Sawyer is Juliet’s little spoon & we should all appreciate this
- Juliet will “absolutely” have Sawyer’s back. Always.
- Sawyer believes in Juliet.
- Name a more ICONIC duo than Juliet and her need to flirt with Sawyer at EVERY SINGLE turn on their jungle walks.
- I cannot believe I saw with MY VERY TWO EYES Juliet and Sawyer fall in love in the jungle. Every step they took led them to where they are now.
- Juliet & Sawyer are currently living in 70′s domestic bliss and have been for the past three years.
- IT ONLY TOOK TWO WEEKS FOR JULIET BURKE TO DECIDE STAY ON THIS HAUNTED ASS ISLAND IN 1974 (THE VERY SAME ISLAND THAT SHE’S BEEN TRYING TO LEAVE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS) SO SHE COULD STAY WITH HER SOUTHERN CHAOTIC HUSBAND “JAMES.”
- and it only took Sawyer a handful of chaotic days through the jungle to ask her to stay.