Savoury vegan pancakes!
Super easy to make & v yummy😛
1 cup gluten free self raising flour (or regular if ya don’t need gluten free😎)
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp turmeric
¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes from old mate @thesourcebulkfoods ❤️
½ cup shredded vegan cheese ~ I used @mylifebio ‘mozzarella'✌🏻️
Couple of handfuls of your fave veggies, chopped - I used mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and spinach🌱
Herbs of your choice😏
Sesame seeds - optional
Salt and pepper to taste!
Makes three big pancakes🍴
1. Whisk all the ingredients together minus the veggies and cheese.
2. Pop a pan on the stove top on medium heat and coat with coconut oil spray.
3. Place 1/3 of the veggies into the pan then top with 1/3 of the batter plus some cheese!
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes then flip over to cook the other side.
5. Repeat this process until all the ingredients are gone, top with avocado & then EAT😛🎉
Something different for either breakfast, lunch or dinner. I really liked them🌸
Enjooooy my loves! Please let me know what you think/tag me in your re-creations💕
Sending a big hug to you all💩