Willow Creek is a completely CC free save file that includes my own builds and families. Since I won’t be playing Sims 4 anymore - I love the building side of it but I find the gameplay extremely dull (could be the no seasons or pets and limited interactions thing it’s got going on) I have decided to upload my files somewhere safe for those who may be interested in having them. I will be deleting my game permanently from my PC and since I believe this leads to llama icons in the gallery I am uploading this nice safe save file instead with nothing to do with the gallery!
The file is completely CC free - I rejigged some of my old builds to be cc free.
I am 100% thanking Jenba for figuring out how to even upload and create a game save file in the first place. Without her own amazing upload, which you can find here my sims 4 downloads would have been completely wiped from the community.
EPs: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Vampires
GPs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out
SPs: Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky Stuff (not much), Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff (don’t think it’s needed - I paid for it and never used it - wahhhhh), Vintage Glamour Stuff
erm, I think that is all of them…….I don’t own the new parenthood one
You do NOT need to download or install any of the lots separately to make this save work - they are already installed as part of the save - also unless they are on my simsfileshare account I believe they are gone?
Feel free to delete the households or lots, or save them to your library and remove my save file. Really don’t mind
I haven’t touched the Goth, Spencer-Kim-Lewis or Pancake families - they just have new homes, or, well, for the Pancakes no home at all atm, so give them one!
For more pics see my sims 4 downloads tag on my simblr page.
1. IMPORTANT!!! Back up your Save files before doing anything else, just in case things go wonky. Just copy and paste them somewhere safe. (You can find your Saves folder in the following location for PC: \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4)
2. Download the “Illawara_WillowCreek_GameSave_noCC.zip” file.
3. Using a program like WinZIP or WinRAR, extract the “Illawara_WillowCreek_GameSave_noCC” folder somewhere safe.
4. Open the “Illawara_WillowCreek_FameSave_noCC” folder. Copy the file within (Slot_00000003.save) and paste it into your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves folder.
5. Start your game. From the main menu, click on “Load Game”. You should see “Illawara_Willow Creek SAVE No CC” as an option on the menu. You may have to scroll down past your other saves to find it (it has a date of 1.09PM 13/06/2017).
6. Select “Illawara_Willow Creek Save NO CC” and load the save.
7. Feel free to “Save as” and rename it to something else.
NOTE: Please don’t claim anything as your own. I don’t mind you using the lots or sims as a base, but don’t pretend they’re your own work just because they don’t exist on the gallery anymore.
I have tested this. I have removed all my tray files and deleted and restored the save file, but if you have any trouble, please let me know!
Ohmygod have you not read “When Mindy Saved Hanukkah”!?
This family of tiny Jews lives in a synagogue and don’t have candles for Chanukah! Normally they just take a candle from the synagogue, because they only need one to make many small ones. But the synagogue now has a cat, and it nearly kills Mindy’s father!
But Mindy decides to take matters into her own hands and gets that candle! (Also her grandfather helps)
After Fox announced the show’s cancellation last week, rumors floated that Dr. Mindy Lahiri’s days were not yet numbered — and that Hulu could pick up the series. The streaming service made good on their promise — but wait, it gets even better.
“Voting in this round closes on Thursday, Feb. 27 at 5 p.m. PT and you can vote as many times as you’d like. The next round will kick off on Friday morning, with the five remaining shows battling it out. And make sure to spread the word to your TV friends on Twitter using the #SaveOneShow hashtag.”
If this does go down the way we hope, and The Mindy Project goes to Hulu, I had the most wonderful thought.
1) The episodes could go longer than 21 minutes and 2) if that happens, there would be time for Messina silences.
TV SCOOP! 'The Mindy Project' Canceled, Saved by Hulu
The Mindy Project is on the move! Fox has parted ways with the comedy after three seasons.
The good news? It’s likely heading to a new home on Hulu! While it’s not a done deal just yet, multiple sources confirm NBC Universal, who owns the rights to the sitcom, is in serious talks with the streaming service for a multi-year pick-up.
Word is, Mindy and co. will be back for at least two more seasons on Hulu. A big sigh of relief for fans who were left on a cliffhanger in the March finale.