official ‘bugs you find in your room’ tier list
SATAN THEMSELVES TIER
- Cockroaches. No further explanation needed.
- Moths. Ugly fuckers, flutter too much, don’t give a shit about personal space because they want to fuck your lightbulb. Would kill you given the chance.
- Craneflys/Daddy Long Legs. Devious, intentionally malicious. Will sit on your wall, taunting you, before going in for the attack on your face.
- Centipedes/anything with more than 8 legs. Unholy, please keep them away from me forever.
- Literally anything big not mentioned here. Big bugs fuck off!
- REALLY big spiders. Basically if their legs are long and spindly or if their body is massive.
- Big flies. You know those bastards. Dopey as all hell and while they’ll come at you, they’re only doing it because they’re dumb as shit.
- Wasps. Wasps are evil, but if they’re in your house it means they’re lost. Too busy running around scared to want to murder you.
- Big spiders. Get the fuck out, big spiders! You’re not cute!
- Spiders that won’t go the fuck away, of any size. They’ll scuttle as close as they dare and will just sit, taunting you. Will run away as soon as you approach, giggling to themselves.
- Bees. Dumbass got himself stuck in your room and now he’s all lost. Would rather just latch onto the window wondering why he’s not going through than bother you.
- Ants. Well, you don’t really see any ants in your bedroom (unless you’re ungodly messy) but they just want to grab a crumb or leaf and go. Have the decency to stay on the floor and out of sight.
- Really really tiny flying things. They might fly over your face sometimes but they’re just like bits of dust in the air. Chill lads.
- Small spiders that appreciate your boundaries and won’t overstep them. Aren’t jittery. Will eat other bugs for you. Would rather live in the wall than anywhere near you. They look like crabs with the way their legs are really small.
- This is a list about bugs, there is no such thing.