This years Barduil Secret Santa gift is for @carmentalis :>
I went with the ‘making this patchwork family with two Kings with their own realms in it work’-prompt (˘◡˘) So you’ve got Thranduil in Dale during his visit/consort-time.
For his time in Dale he left Legolas behind as his regent , who sends lots of letters to keep his adar updated (and to rant about some council members).
Sadly they can’t live together permanently since they are kings after all, but they have an arrangement where they take turns visiting each other every other season, depending on how the political circumstances are. They call it consort-time.
Their children have agreed to help them with it, so Legolas stays behind when Thranduil leaves for Dale and Sigrid does the same for her da. So all in all, though it isn’t ideal, they make it work.
(The kids travel more often between the two, though especially Sigrid cant manage as often as the others since she is the next in line to the throne and will need to take over at some point)
Commissions for the wonderful @kurapls and her fic, To Ruination If you like SKK and Fyoya, this is the perfect fic for you! It’s a great mix of fluff and funny scenes and then of course, the angst. The fyoya picture is under the cut
Thank you for commissioning me! <3
- Wylan wants to make sure that everything is perfect because Kaz never got a chance to experience a “real” Christmas and Inej’s family didn’t celebrate it
- Kaz “grudgingly” makes hot chocolate just like Jordie used to make them when they had extra cash
- Kaz is incredibly protective of Wylan (he won’t admit it he continues to give him shit as normal) and wants everything to go perfectly because he can tell that Wylan’s biggest wish is to be loved for who he is
- Snowball fights ft. the Crew
- Inej inexplicably never gets hit even if the other 5 all aim for her
- Matthias always ends up taking snowballs for Nina
- Nina introducing the crew to traditional Ravkan holiday food and Matthias manages to get some Fjerdian liquor
- Wylan sets up an advent calendar for the rest of the crew to do together. Some days it has riddles that lead to prizes, some days it has candies
- On the 24th, the advent calendar clue reads “up the chimeny with care”
- Inej climbs the chimeny and brings down a wrapped package. They unwrap it together to reveal a painting of the six of them because they’re all Wylan’s family now
- Matthias dressed as a Christmas tree (it’s Nina’s fault)
- Kaz in reindeer antlers
- Kaz somehow gets a full-sized pine-tree into The Crow Club. No one knows how or where he got it
- Jesper sets up mistletoes in random parts of The Crow Club. Somehow Kaz knows where they all are and avoids them like the plague
- Nina tailoring ugly sweaters for everyone
- They all go Christmas tree shopping together and buy the biggest tree they possibly can for Wylan’s inherited mansion
- Decorating said tree proves to be difficult
- Their Christmas tree is decorated with a mixture of extremely expensive ornaments that Kaz and Wylan bought and homemade ornaments that Nina and Jesper insisted everyone make
- Nina helps everyone bake cookies to leave out for Santa that evening
- Cue a giant food fight
- They make a huge mess but the cookies turn out okay
- All the crows get dressed up in fancy clothing for a nice dinner on Christmas Eve at Wylan’s
- Jesper wears a red bow tie with Christmas trees on it much to everyone’s amusement
- They all sleep at Wylan’s house that night
- Nina wakes everyone up at 6 am shouting about Christmas.
- To everyone but Kaz’s surprise the cookies they left out for santa are gone. Aka Kaz got up in the middle of the night and ate the cookies so that it would seem like Santa had come to the house.
Word Count: 1169 Pairings: Bucky x Reader Warnings: Christmas, Dirty Santa, Sexy Husband, Smut, Smutty Smut Smut!
“C’mon, baby! Time to sit on Santa’s lap!” You exclaimed, pulling your four year old son along. The mall’s Santa looked extremely realistic this year and your son lit up like a Christmas tree.
“Santa!” He babbled over and over again, making grabby hands toward the man’s face. Bucky chuckled deeply behind you.
You grinned and nodded, “Gotta be nice, okay? You can’t pull Santa’s beard like you do your daddy’s.”
Santa was quick to pull your son onto his lap before he could run away. When he looked up at you, his mouth seemed to drop slightly. He cleared his throat, and in a low tone he asked, “Would Mommy like to sit on my other leg?”
At first I thought that Darkiplier and Wilford would be great partners in crime - and I still stand by this idea. But if we think about it, Googleplier would fit there as well!
It makes sense. Wilford as their leader because of his unique abilities (being able to kill people on live TV without getting captured, killing Santa Clause, somehow come out of death and being not killed while facing Teddy) and sometimes with pretty good ideas. Darkiplier as the one who manipulates people to do what they want and then Google who does the same thing but with electronics instead of people. And besides, he can help Dark with calming down Wilford while having way too crazy ideas.
And I extremely liked the part when Wilford pointed his gun at camera.
Summary: Set in a future dystopian United States, the town of Santa Olivia is a desert war zone where citizens have no rights. Loup Garron is the daughter of a genetically modified father who was bred by the US military as a weapon, who her powers to avenge the town, masquerading as their patron saint, Santa Olivia.
Thoughts: This is your typical dystopian, genetically-modified werewolf boxing story about a lesbian Latina boxer and her bi girlfriend. It starts a little slow, but the plot picks up towards the middle when Loup and Pilar start to fall for each other and Loup’s boxing career begins.
Warnings: Proceed with caution ⚠️
Forcible rape tw, consensual m/f and f/f sex scenes (*details and spoilers below)