pink lambos graze your dreams, you veer into a blinding room // i scout the horizon for survivors, only us two in the mirror // in time, the monuments will move // walk with tired feet, begrudge the way things are // a thousand years and nothing more // nothing less // two blinking eyes and some ghosts to snare // i run ahead, looking for survivors // there’re so many of us // we’re all just looking for working refrigerators and warm transistors to keep our fears at bay // never knew transistors are by definition capable of making things Right // that’s what we need // bats next door and maybe vampires // one or two bites, now that’d be a real party // i’m falling under oodles of straws here, glorified merchant of dreams // talk me out of it // talk me out of it // i’m left here, drawing poor circles in the dirt // geometry was never my strong suit
1. How many characters do you have? 3, I believe. 1 Sith Warrior, 1 Jedi Knight, 1 Bounty Hunter
2. What is your favorite class and why? And/or list the player classes in order of most -> least favorite
Oh man, I couldn’t do the whole list. I don’t know them well enough. But suffice to say that I love the Sith Warrior story very dearly for many reasons I’ll be happy to put somewhere else if asked lmao. It’ll always be top of the list for me
3. Do you prefer to tank, DPS, or heal?
I have little experience, but what I do have, I enjoyed healing. Fuck if i know why
4. What is your favorite player combat ability?
Anything that sends everything flying regardless of damage it actually does because I have no chill and love destroying things
5. Favorite advanced class and discipline?
Fuck if I know - you’ll find out why shortly
6. Do you primarily play Republic, Empire, or a mix of both sides? Is there a specific reason for this preference?
Empire. Because the Empire owns my ass and I’m a narcissistic little shit who loves being addressed as ‘My Lord’ all the god damn time