a list of namjoon being amazing:
- here is him supporting ‘same love’ by macklemore
- he wrote lyrics for Glam that say “are you a boy? girl? i don’t care. passion is the key.”
- recommend troye sivan’s songs from his trilogy that are about a boy falling in love with another, (also covered fool’s gold with jungkook)
- has read confessions of a mask that talks about lgbt struggles (and mental disorder), Kafka on the shore that has lgbt elements (bonus: he also read manbox that talks about feminism and respect for women). fans have asked namjoon to write down/tell them what he’s reading so this is confirmed.
- has called out rappers for objectivying women in their songs
- broke gender rules
- watched the movie blue is the warmest color which is about homosexuality and said he liked it!
- namjoon said in a vlive that he wanted to change his mindset to become a better person and that he needs to know how to change his way of thinking, if he’s wrong.
- his song ‘change’
- saying in his apple interview that her is about every kind of love
- and so so much more.
namjoon has done wrong things in his past, and when he was dragged for it, he decided to educate himself on why he was wrong and learned. please support kim namjoon because he wants to love the world