bc some idiots out there think it’s ok to misread a chinese name and apply american laws to a chinese person while writing birthday fics or whatever
1. “guang hong” is the first name (yes the whole fucking thing, we don’t do middle names in china, dear american people who always seem to be confused), “ji” is the last name
side note: we don’t call people by their surnames in china as much as americans do
2. yes, guang hong will be turning 18 the coming jan 7 and wow big surprise 18 is also the age of majority in china, so despite it being the same as the age of majority in the states please do some research instead of blatantly applying american laws to a chinese person, it’s not really that hard to google
Over the past year I’ve been figuring out my sexuality. I’ve told a handful of people about it and was finally ready to try to come out to a few friends and maybe even family members. Then Orlando happened and I think I retreated back into the closet so fast I slammed the door on my fingers. I’m scared and angry and sad. But then through all those emotions I saw Mara Wilson come out and I thought “If an actress I’ve looked up to my whole life can come out during this horrible time for our community, why can’t I?”
So I want to take a baby step today and come out to you all.
My name is Emily. I am bisexual. I will not let other people’s hatred keep me from being who I am. And I will be here for all of you who need someone.
You want to know what I want to know? Why the hell Grant Ward is the only AoS character that gets called a murderer. You don’t hear people saying that about Lance Hunter - and what do y'all think a mercenary does? - or about May, whose entire reputation is built on Bahrain - where she killed a bunch of people. You don’t see them call Skye a murderer, even though we saw her kill Donnie.
No, it’s always Ward. That’s the main anti-Ward argument I see - that he’s a killer. They are all killers. "You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers" - remember when Loki said that? He hit the nail on the head. SHIELD isn’t some fluffy little group that believes in freedom and liberty for all, guys. They’re just as bad as HYDRA in a lot of ways. That’s basically the whole point of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It’s why HYDRA was able to hide within SHIELD so easily, for so long.
You don’t have to like Ward. Hell, you don’t even have to have a good reason for not liking Ward. Sometimes you hate a character, and you don’t have a reason for it - you just do. But saying “Ward is a murderer” as though that should explain it all? That doesn’t work.
The Voltron fandom has a lot of discourse but here are some things that everyone can agree on:
• Lance loves “The Queens” of music (Beyoncé, Nicki, Britney)
• Keith is lactose intolerant
• Keith is a conspiracy theorist
• Shiro is gorgeous
• Hunk is The Sweetest™
• Coran is the weird uncle
Feel free to add more