There are so many great fics out there that need to be recognized! If you find something you like on this list, be sure to show it the appreciation it deserves with likes, reblogs, and messages to the author! I hope you can find something to enjoy and remember that if you’d like me to see your work, be sure to tag me in it!
Just a reminder that no all/mostly smut fics will be added. If they’re part of a series I will link non-smut parts.
- Permanency by @idreamofhazel (Reader x Sam) - Short and sweet! I loved reading this and it’s perfect for just a little sweetness on a bad day! This made me so happy; it was adorable.
- Breakfast by @wayward-oneshots (Reader x Sam) - Sleepy Sammy!!! He’s such a weakness of mine, ugh. You’re so good at describing things and I could totally picture everything in my mind. I loved this!!
- The Only Exception by @impalaimagining (Reader x Sam) - This was amazing! I’m such a sucker for everything southern/ranch related when it comes to the boys, and I think that the whole concept of the reader’s mom not liking guys/love things made everything so much more exciting and detailed! This was so cute!!
- Mouth of a Sailor by @impalaimagining (Reader x Sam) - I loved this one; it was short and Dean’s reactions were so funny! Plus, I could totally be this reader and that made it so relatable and fun to imagine what the boy’s reactions would be. I think you got them spot on!
- Angel Wings by @mysaintasinner (Angel!Reader x Sam) - I feel like I’ve read this one before, but it’s great! There’s some Destiel in it, but since the main focus was on the reader and Sam I thought it just added to the plot and made everything so much more exciting and fun to watch unfold!
- Rendezvous Revelations by @bringmesomepie56 (Reader x Dean) - This was so, so cute! I loved getting to hear Dean’s thoughts as they slowly revealed more and more about their locations. I think having it from his perspective was a really great move!
- Lily in Hand by @femmewinchester (Reader x Dean) - I was really worried how Dean would be portrayed as a florist because that’s something I’ve never really pictured him as, but you did such a great job! This was adorable. I’m always a sucker for fake dating tropes, lemme tell you.
- Makin Me Look Good Again by @ravengirl94 (Reader x Dean) - This was amazing! Dean needs more of this kind of love, in my opinion, and it was so cute to see him finally getting taken care of!
- Mixup by @jpadjackles (Reader x Dean) - I loved this fic! It cracked me up to see poor Dean dealing with everything, but it was really sweet to see how the reader was taking care of him (and I hope that Dean learns not to be so whiny and take things for granted).
- Daisy by @hunters-from-stark-tower (Reader x Dean) - This was so great! It was funny at parts, with just a dash of angst, and I love dogs, so that made it even better. The ending was definitely not what I expected, but I think that it was absolutely perfect and definitely true to character!
- Preference: PDA by @supernatural-jackles (Reader x Dean, Sam, or Cas) - I love preferences because sometimes I just want all of TFW instead of just one of them, and this was absolutely perfect! I think you captured all of the boys’ essences so well! The Cas one definitely made me laugh!
- Late Night Musings #1 by @lipstickandwhiskey (No Pair) - This isn’t really fanfiction, per se, but it’s adorable and I think that it’s something sweet everyone should read before bed. It made my stomach all fluttery and happy!
- Night Time Demons by @katymacsupernatural (Reader x Sam) - A little angst, a little fluff—this was perfect! I have a lot of feelings about Sam talking about his feelings, and who wouldn’t love Sam Winchester reassuring them they were great? Also, I really loved the part at the end where the reader was “shy from all the praise” because that’s totally how I feel when I’m complimented and it made it so relatable and realistic!
- Club Soda and Whiskey by @nichelle-my-belle (Reader x Dean) - This has smut in it! I skipped over it, but this was fantastic nonetheless! I loved how the reader fooled him in the beginning and it was great to see Dean making some connections with people who don’t have perfect lives either. Plus, I really liked how the reader described him not being so cocky and everything because Dean’s a real sweetheart!
- So Close by @whispersandwhiskerburn (Reader x Dean) - What a plot twist! The little bit of angst from Dean trying to figure out what was going on made this fic amazing, and I loved the way you incorporated the lyrics and the themes from the song!
- The Estate by @just-another-busy-fangirl (No Pair) - I loved this! It was really unique and I hope you write more parts! I can’t wait to see if she ends up with somebody and what they’ll all do now that the houses are connected.
Links in the series section are always to the masterlist, or if unavailable, the latest post will be linked.
- Saving Lives by @purgatoan (Doctor!Reader x Doctor!Sam) - Ahh, I can’t wait to find out how Sam and Dean will work everything out! The dialogue between everyone was great, and it was so funny to see how Sam and Dean are so alike in what they say about the same situation.
- Sensation by @littlegreenplasticsoldier (Reader x Sam) - This series can be tough to read at times, just because it’s so heartwrenching and Sam’s philosophical thoughts are way too intelligent for me at times, but I really cannot get enough of it and I can’t wait for more parts! The idea behind it is so unique and I’m in love!
- Invisible by @just-another-busy-fangirl (Reader x Dean) - I’m obsessed with this series! I can’t wait to see how/if the reader ever gets to be seen again, and the exact reason why Sam can’t see her but Dean can! This is so intriguing and it’s been one of my favorite series lately.
- It’s Always Been You by @sleepywinchester (Reader x Dean) - This series was so, so cute and I loved how you stayed true to the episode while still making it your own. I was literally so invested in this series and I’m a little sad it’s over, even though I loved the ending!
- Finding Home by @willowing-love (Reader x Cas) - Wow! I am so in love with this series! It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to find a Cas series I adored, and I’m so glad that I took the time to read something I normally wouldn’t! The whole idea of this is incredible and I can’t wait to see what happens between the reader and Cas and, well, the reader and Cas!