Simple Water Spell to Dispel Anxiety
Really, it will dispel whatever you need it to.
- A large shell capable of holding water (can be subsituted for a bowl, though shell is recommended)
- A glass of water
- Black salt
- Pour a bit of black salt into your left hand. Once you have, take a moment to hold it and close your eyes, slowing your breath and visualizing that whatever anxious thoughts you might have are rough water, splashing and crashing inside of you.
- Visualize that the rough water is flowing from your head down into your chest and up into your left hand, leaving behind only stillness and peace where it once was. Feel that energy be drawn into the salt that you hold.
- Open your eyes and hold your left hand over the shell. With your right hand, pick up the glass of water and pour it over the salt, letting it wash off of your hand and into the shell. Continue to pour the water until no salt or black stain is on your hand.
- Look down into the dark water inside of the shell and feel that all of your anxiety is contained within it. It is separated from you, leaving you a feeling of pleasant stillness.
- Take a few breaths to relax yourself further, focusing on that feeling of peace.
- Dispose of the water (preferably down a drain or somewhere where it won’t harm any plants).
- Repeat as needed.