Seals of the Spirits of the Air
One is born under the guidance of both an Ascending and Descending Angel, respectively. The identity and virtues of these spirits may be learned by their charge via Astrology. These are the Seals of the Host of Angels or Spirits associated with the element of Air. The Astrological Signs associated with Air are Aquarius (Air/Air), Gemini (Air/Fire), and Libra (Air/Water).
Each of the plates depicts 6 Seals for each House. The first two Seals on each plate correspond to the Spirits belonging to those born under the Ascendant Deacon; that is one who was born with their Sun Sign in the first 1-10 degrees of the sign. The second set of two belonging to those in that sign which are Neutral Deacon: 11-20 degrees, and the last two to the Descendant Deacon: 21-30 degrees.
Libra, whose Angels belong to the Choir of Powers
Ascendant Deacon: Luna
Tarot: 2 of Swords, “Peace”
37. Aniel, Ascending: Helps to conquer and to obtain release from siege, aids in the sciences, arts, and the meditations of the Wise.
38. Chamiah, Descending: Wards against evil spirits and lightning, dominates creeds and protects those who seek the truth.
Neutral Deacon: Saturn
Tarot: 3 of Swords, “Sorrow”
Elders: Saiinou and Soaiznt
39. Rehoel, Ascending: Cures and guards from disease, dominates health, longevity, and paternal love.
40. Yeyazel, Descending: Aids escape or the release of prisoners, holds influence over artists, the printed word, and books.
Descendant Deacon: Jupiter
Tarot: 4 of Swords, “Truce”
41. Hahaehel, Ascending: Protects the charge against the ungodly and slanderers; influences missionaries, priests, and prelates.
42. Mikhael, Descending: Protects journeyers, dominates the powerful and influences curiosity and politics.