How to Prepare a Needle
How To Prepare A Needle: Meth (Safe Injecting)
After tons of requests for a video on how to prepare a needle, I have finally made one. I hope you guys enjoy! I do not promote the use of illicit drugs. Please be safe and responsible. Please read my disclaimer. Click here to submit video requests. For further inquiry, click here.
For written information on how to prepare a needle, I have detailed, step by step instructions that contain tips + pointers + safe injection practices, as well as instructions on how to prepare a needle with meth, heroin, or morphine. Here you can read about Safe Injecting: How to Register a Needle. If you are unsure how to safely administer your shots, get help. Everyone starts somewhere. Most importantly, do not share needles with anyone. It is not safe.
Follow the 3-Poke Rule or 1 and Done Rule: Once you have used a needle 3 times, dispose of it. Open a new one. 1 and done, meaning 1 use and then dispose of it. It’s safest to open a new sharp for every use because needles begin to dull after even a single poke.
Tools for sterile needle preparation:
sterile syringe, tourniquet, sterile water, sterile alcohol wipes, sterile bandaids, sterile spoon (cooker/stericup), cottons, biohazard disposal.
- Measure out the amount of crystal and put it in in your spoon (or stericup).
Add roughly 20-30cc of water.
- Cook the crystal in the water until it just begins to bubble.
- Stir the shards in the warm water until they have all dissolved. Meth is water soluble.
- *optional: Add 5-10cc’s (or one drop) of cold water to cool down the liquid.
- Place a cotton ball in the center of the liquid.
- Make sure the “eye of the needle” (the side of the needle point that has the hole) is facing down, pressing against the cotton.
- Begin to pull the plunger back slowly at a 45° angle and the liquid will begin to pour in.
- Once that has finished, flip the needle around with the tip facing the ceiling.
- If there are remaining air bubbles, gently shake or flick the barrel until they are gone.
- Slowly push the plunger to the top of the barrel. There should be no space.
- Wipe the tip of the syringe off before you shoot. Most of the time there is residue that is left on top – that is the only reason doing a shot of meth should burn.