“They Can’t See I’m A Witch”glamour jar.
Because of recent light and the binding ritual most witches are doing Tr*mp supports are getting very violent towards us witches. Going as far as to threaten to kill us so here’s a glamour to protect you but please do not rely on it allow. If you feel in danger contact the police immediately or federal judge.
What you’ll Need
- A penny
- A small container that you can carry on you
- A small amethyst or rose quartz
- Sea salt
- Lavender Oil
- (optional) Cone shell
- Vodka (if you have it)
- Bay Leaf
- Peppermint Leaves
- A white and lavender candle
- The ashes of the sigil pictured below
What To Do
- Take the penny and put it in the container.
- Put sea salt in then drip some lavender oil on top.
- Next, take the Bay Leaf and peppermint leaves, crush them, and put them in the jar on top of the wet salt.
- Burn the sigil (carefully) and put the ashes in now.
- Take the cinnamon and add a pinch to the jar.
- Pour a splash of vodka on top of the contents.
- Seal the jar with the white wax followed by the lavender wax.
- Chant “They cannot see I am a witch for their hate blinds them from seeing so.”
The cone shell acts as a charger for cone shells are shells of protection so when you need to recharge your glamour place that cone on top or near it. If you do not have a cone shell leave out in moonlight. Be safe out there.