Guys, there’s a huge, huge Azadi March going on in Pakistan at the moment with thousands and thousands of people taking part from all over the country. There’s two other marches following and this will go on for hours, maybe days. If god forbid something were to go wrong many people could get injured, the elderly, women, children. Please take a moment and pray for all of their safety! And for the well being of Pakistan!
15 Mind-Blowing Facts That You Should Read (Part 168)
1. Simon, a cat serving on a Royal Navy Ship in 1949, survived injuries from cannon shells and was awarded a medal for raising morale and killing off a rat infestation. When, at the age of 1, he died of related injuries, hundreds of people attended his funeral.
2. When asked his opinion on the oil-centric economy, Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the Emir of Dubai from 1958 to 1990, said - “My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel.”
3. The “town” of Monowi in Nebraska has a population of 1: Elsie Eyler, in her capacity as Mayor, grants herself a liquor license and pays taxes to herself.
4. Actor and comedian Ron Riggle was a Marine for 23 years and served as a Lieutenant Colonel. He was awarded the Combat Action Ribbon for his service in Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Liberia.
5. Google is working on turning 10,000 of New York’s old phone booths into…