I feel it is extremely important to know about the people in our community who came before us. Throughout history trans people have made history by acting as activists, advocates, and just by being themselves in a world at that against them. This list is by no means complete but the point is to highlight some of the trans people who have made history for our community.
1) Frances Thompson: Frances was most likely the
first trans person to testify before a congressional committee in the US. In
1866 she was a victim of the Memphis Riot. The riot occurred when a group of
white men went into a neighbourhood where former slaves, such as Frances,
lived. They burned buildings and attacked the former slaves. It was on this
matter that she testified before the committee. Ten years later she was
arrested for “transvestism.”
2) Lucy Hicks Anderson: Lucy was born in 1886 and began living as a woman a young age. She was first married in 1929 and then attempted to get married again in 1944.However, in 1944 her marriage was denied and she was accused of perjury for saying that she was a woman. After then she became one of the first fighters for marriage equality in America.
3) Marsha “Pay it No Mind” Johnson: Marsha is most
known for being one of the leaders at the Stonewall Riot in 1969 however her
involvement in the LGBT community stretches beyond that. She was the co-founder
of S.T.A.R. which provided support and resources for homeless trans youth. She
was also heavily involved in the Gay Liberation Front. She fought for LGBT
rights and for people living with HIV and AIDS. She supported the community until her life was cut short in 1992 under suspicious circumstances.
4) Sylvia Rivera: Sylvia was also one of the
leaders at the Stonewall Riots. At only seventeen years old she co-founded S.T.A.R.
She was also a founder of the Gay Liberation Front. She spent a lot of time
advocating for trans people, drag queens, and other people who were not included
in the mainstream gay rights movement including fighting against the exclusion
of transgender people from the Sexual Orientation Non-Discrimination Act in New
York. She was an advocate for the community until her death in 2002.
5) Miss Major Griffin-Gracy: Miss Major was another
leader at the Stonewall Riots in 1969 and the community in New York at the
time. In the late 1970s she moved to San Diego and started grassroots movements
such as working with a food bank to serve trans women who were incarcerated,
struggling with addiction, or were homeless. During the AIDS epidemic she
provided people with healthcare and organized funerals often one or more a week. In 1990 she moved to
the San Francisco area where she worked with many HIV/AIDs organizations. In
2003 she began working at the Transgender GenderVariant Intersex Justice
Project where she works to help transgender women who have been imprisoned. She
continues to work as an activist to this day.
6) Hiromasa Ando: Hiromasa was a professional
speedboat racer in Japan and publically transitioned when he was given
permission to start competing as a male in 2002 becoming the first openly trans
person in the sport. He also is one of the first openly trans athletes in the world.
7) Aya Kamikawa: In 2003 Aya made history when she
became the first openly transgender person to be elected into office in Japan. She has also worked for the LGBT community both as a politician and before as a committee member for Trans-Net Japan.
8) Trudie Jackson: Trudie Jackson is a long-time
activist for the LGBT and Native American Communities. She has worked with the ASU Rainbow Coalition, the
Native American Student Organization, The National LGBTQ Task Force, and the Southwest
American Indian Rainbow Gathering. She has been the recipient of numerous
awards including the Equality Arizona Skip Schrader Spirit of Activism Award, one
of the 2013 Trans 100, and Echo Magazine’s 2013 Woman of the Year. She is a
huge advocate for the Native American trans community.
9) Kim Coco Iwamoto: When elected to the Hawaiian
Board of Education in 2006 she held the highest office of any openly trans
person in America. She served two terms on the Board of Education and is now a
commissioner on the Hawaii Civil Rights Commission.
10) Diego Sanchez: Sanchez was the first openly
trans person to hold a senior congressional staff position on Capitol Hill in
America when he was appointed by Barney Frank in 2008.
11) Kylar Broadas: Broadas is an attorney,
professor, and the first openly trans person to testify in front of the U.S.
Supreme Court when he spoke in support for the Employment Non-Discrimination
Act in 2012. In 2010 he founded the Trans People of Color Coalition.
12) Isis King: She became the first openly trans
person to be on America’s Next Top Model in 2008. Her openess and involvement in the show and involvement in the show attracted a lot of both negative and positive attention. She has continued to work as a model, role-model, and advocate for transgender people.
13) Blake Brockington: Blake first made headlines
when he became the first openly transgender high school homecoming king in
North Carolina. He was also an activist for the LGBT community, transgender youth and fought against police brutality. Sadly, Brockington lost his life at the
age of 18 in 2015 after committing suicide.
14) Diane Marie Rodriguez Zambrano: She has been a
human rights and LGBT rights activist in Ecuador for many years. In 2009 she
sued the Civil Registry to change her name and set precedent for other trans
people to be able to change their names. In 2013 she became the first openly
trans person, or LGBT person, in Ecuador to run for office.
15) Ruby Corado: She is an activist born in El
Salvador but living in America. She was involved in the Coalition to Clarify
the D.C. Human Rights Act which was changed the act to include gender identity
and expression. In 2012 she opened Casa Ruby which is the only bilingual and
multicultural LGBT organization in Washington, D.C. She has been working for
human rights for over 20 years.
On the Coastal Tip of Jamaica, actress Candice Patton stands barefoot in a sheer yellow dress before settling turquoise waters. Her arms sway back and forth as the Caribbean air billows through the thigh-high slit. She gives the camera a small smile as the sun radiates off her skin and the tide tiptoes towards the shore. The Instagram boomerang I’m glancing at has now been viewed over 200,000 times by her 1.2 million-user following.
It’s mid-June; a median between two milestones in Candice’s life - two weeks before her 29th birthday, and two weeks after the Season 3 finale of The Flash aired in homes nationwide. The superhero fiction show, based on the DC Comics character of the same name, stars Candice as Iris West, opposite Grant Gustin as the titular hero, Barry Allen. In the last three years, The Flash has garnered over 15 awards, with Candice herself most recently winning a Saturn Award for “Best Supporting Actress on Television”. It makes sense that CBS Watch! Magazine would send her over to the Caribbean for a photoshoot.
The CW star calls me from her residence in Los Angeles on a Friday afternoon, after her trip in Jamaica. I expect her to sound exhausted from her jet setting, but she’s not. To my astoundment, there’s a lot on her mind. I come to realize that, unlike Iris West, Candice Patton is equipped with a power of her own.
Try Harder To Be Discreet. (Barry Allen/The Flash Imagine)
Request: Can I please request a Barry Allen x Reader where she is Harrison Wells’ daughter and Barry and the reader have been married for a while now and they want to tell the team that they are expecting a baby. Thanks!
I don’t know if you meant Eobard!Wells, or Harry Wells, or H.R. Wells. So I decided to go with Eo!Wells who isn’t evil in this. I hope you don’t mind!
I know… I’ve been inactive! I really am trying!
I know this is late! I’m sorry!
Requests are open! (Just bear with me)
I hope you enjoy!
You looked down at the small tattoo of a lightning bolt on your ring finger for comfort as you threw up in the S.T.A.R. Labs restroom. It was Barry’s idea, seeing as a wedding band would’ve raised suspicions. It’s been nearly two years since you and Barry started dating. And it’s been about six months since you two were secretly got married. Your relationship was something unplanned, but neither of you had any doubts.
The only problem with the marriage and relationship was that your father, the great Harrison Wells, has yet to be informed about it. Every chance you got to tell him, there was always something that ruined the moment. You knew the more you kept it a secret, the more strained your relationship with your father would be. The mere thought of losing your father made you want to hurl, but that wasn’t the reason as to why you were having morning sickness.
After a few minutes, you got up and composed yourself, fixing your hair in a bun and wiping away your smudged makeup. You quickly left the restroom and went back to your desk, pretending as if nothing happened.
“Caitlin, please check on (Y/N).” Your father said as he monitored the computers, watching Barry’s every movement.
“But Barry’s on a mission-” Caitlin began, but your father shook his head.
“Armed robbery… Barry’s got this.” Caitlin gave you a soft smile before helping you up.
Caitlin knew exactly was wrong with you, but she didn’t want to pry. You wish you invited her to be a witness to your wedding, but since the decision was so spontaneous, Joe and Iris took on the roles.
“Every thing seems to be in order. You don’t have a fever…” Caitlin trailed off as she cleaned off her thermometer. “Did you have anything bad last night?” She asked.
You shook your head as you thought about last night. Barry spent the night trying to make you comfortable and catered to your every need. He even raced to Star City to get Big Belly Burger, the one that always put in extra fries. But you definitely didn’t eat anything that didn’t sit well with you. If anything, it sat quite nicely.
“She seems fine.” Caitlin called out to your father as Barry sped right in. His eyes widened as he took note of you sitting on the hospital bed.
“You okay?” He asked, worry in his eyes. What he really wanted to ask was: is the baby okay?
You nodded. “Just threw up because of something. No biggie.”
“Yes biggie. You could have an ulcer, or some gallbladder diseases, or a brain tumor, (Y/N)!” Cisco yelled out. You raised your eyebrows at him.
And Caitlin gave him a strange look. “Did you look up vomiting causes on WebMD?” She asked. Cisco gave her a sneaky grin and she rolled her eyes. “I promise, you have none of that. Don’t worry… I’m talking to you, Dr. Wells.” You all chuckled as your father’s panic was easily seen on his face.
“I mean she could be pregnant.” Your father stated. Everyone just froze on the spot. You and Barry both looked at him quizzically. None of you were sure if he was joking or not, but the thought of your father finding out this way shook you to your core. “What?”
“W-why do you say that?” You asked, your voice shaking but you attempted to keep it straight.
“People take pictures, (Y/N). Videos, even.” Your father began. “And the funniest thing occurred to me when I saw these videos and photos on the internet… I thought hmm.. why is Barry always running around near (Y/N)’s apartment? You can put together a puzzle like that as quickly as a speedster, can’t you? You randomly getting a lightning tattooed on your ring finger. Barry always worrying about you. You always worrying about Barry. Not to mention we have cameras.”
You and Barry knew the cat was out the bag, but neither of you dared to glance at each other. You both kept your eyes trained on your father. “So how long have you two been together?” Your dad asked.
“Two and a half years.” Barry asked, rubbing the back of his neck.
“Anything else I might want to know?”
You slowly tip toed over to your husband as you interlaced your fingers. “Um… Six months ago we eloped.” You saw your father’s jaw clench but it slowly released. “And I’m three and a half weeks pregnant.” You and Barry flinched awaiting your father’s wrath, but none came.
“That part I put together on my own seeing as you’re almost always tired, hungry, and if you aren’t at a calmed state, your enraged. Much like your mother.” You smiled, remembering the memories you had of her, a few tears escaped your eyes and Barry rubbing your back soothingly. “I’m mad that I didn’t get to walk my baby girl down the aisle, but we can always redo that part. Barry take care of my girl. And… for the love of God, Try Harder To Be Discreet.”
You walked over to hug your father, crying quietly into his arms. But then Cisco cleared his throat. “We’re definitely redoing that wedding. Barry, what were you thinking? I wasn’t your best man, dude!”
summary: in which barry allen returns to the original timeline and discovers that he has gained another seemingly important person to his life.
a/n: this was supposed to be a fanfic of mine in my wattpad account but since i’m such a lazy ass person, i couldn’t continue the story so i decided to just post the what is supposed to be the prologue here.
if you ain’t familiar with the mandela effect, it is the psychological phenomenon in which a person recalls something that did not occur. so in this imagine, the reader is obviously the one who is dealing with the mandela effect.
Barry was very confused on why there was a girl lying beside him when he woke up. Her arm was on top of his stomach while her face was buried on his neck. He could feel her breath fanning over his skin that it made his cheeks turn slightly red because of how close and comfortable this girl seemed to be.
The last events that occurred yesterday were like a blur for Barry Allen.
After Eobard Thawne had supposedly brought him back to the original timeline where both of his parents were dead, he was welcomed with the news that Joe and Iris weren’t in good nor speaking terms for a reason he was yet to know. Wally then told him that he should just probably go back to his apartment, in which he did, and when he got there, he can specifically remember climbing into bed with no one but himself to occupy it.
So what was this stranger doing here?
With the sudden loud sound of the alarm to break his confusion, Barry jumped that led him to fall down face first on the floor. The girl slowly opened her eyes at the noise and peaked down to see what happened.
“You okay?” she asked before reaching out and pushing the button down that made the alarm clock to stop.
Barry grunted, “Uh, yeah.”
He turned around and finally had a good look at her features.
Her eyes were a beautiful shade of y/e/c. She had a y/s/t complexion, a warm smile, and a face that Barry was quickly attracted to that it confused him even more to be with her.
She grinned, noticing his gaze. “Well, aren’t you going to stand up?”
He blushed again, immediately pushing himself and standing up. He took stolen glances at the girl as she too did the same, still confused on who she was and what was she doing here.
“I’m sorry I arrived late yesterday.” she began, “It’s just that I had a lot of papers to work on last night and you know how I am with wanting to get work done easily.”
Barry smiled at her, “It’s okay.”
She raised an eyebrow, “Really? You’re okay with it? Because I was under the expression you would be mad.”
“Why would I be mad?” he asked.
The girl fixed her hair into a ponytail. “I don’t know. You were always so annoyed whenever I worked too much.”
Barry followed her out of the room. “Well, I guess I would.”
She suddenly stopped walking that made him halt. “Barry, are you okay?”
He gulped nervously. “Yes, why?”
“Well, I don’t expect you to be fine after what happened to Henry, but you seem to be … different this morning.” she replied.
Now that made Barry even more curious on who this girl exactly was.
Before he could even respond though, a phone call interrupted their conversation and the stranger quickly got her cellphone from the bedside table. Barry took this an opportunity to take a good look at his surroundings in inhuman speed to get unnoticed.
The first thing that caught his eye was the picture frame, which had a photo of him and the said girl with their bodies close together. The background was undeniably from the precinct, and what made him furrow his eyebrows was how he was looking at her in the picture; full of love and admiration.
He placed the frame down and moved on to the opened envelope beside it, picking up and turning it around to see that it was addressed to a person named Y/N Y/L/N, and he didn’t need to think hard enough to figure out that it was the girl with him inside the room.
Barry went back to his original position and waited until Y/N was finished with her phone call. When she was indeed done, he was still standing by the doorway to wait for her.
She sighed, “It was Singh, he said he needed to see me ASAP.”
“Singh?” Barry couldn’t help but blurt out.
Y/N nodded. “Yup.” she confirmed, walking towards the bathroom now instead of the kitchen.
“You work for Singh?” he repeated again.
“Of course, I do.” she raised an eyebrow. “Why do you look so lost? You know, Joe told me that little stunt you pulled off last night and I must say that he is not impressed.”
He was speechless then. From the way Y/N has been acting around him, it was obvious that she was something much more to Barry’s life than just someone he knew. Y/N was aware that he was the Flash, she talked to Joe, and she was working for Singh; but the most extraordinary thing about her is that the way she acted towards him was as if she was his girlfriend.
“Bar.” she snapped her fingers in front of him. “Are you alright?”
Barry blinked rapidly, “Uh, yeah, I just remembered that I needed to do something, uh, important.” he replied. “Let me just head over to S.T.A.R. Labs. I’ll see you later.”
Before she could say anything, Barry already sped away and was already gone, determined to know what other changes did this brand new timeline offered him.
YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME [DRACO MALFOY / JULIAN ALBERT]
request: “Could you do a crossover imagine where the reader dated Draco and after the battle he ran from his parents and went into hiding as a muggle with the alias Julian Albert and the reader is Harry’s sister and one day he says he found Draco and when she apparates to the address it’s STAR labs and everyone in the cortex is freaked but “Julian” gets excited and is all happy and glad she found him and he explains all about the wizards and it ends with him saying “You hufflepuffs and your ability to find things”“ — @fuckkoffcourtney
a/n: i love this request do much 😭 i’ve been thinking about the similarities of julian’s and draco’s characters for a long time now aND BASICALLY I’M JUST HAPPY TO DO THIS IMAGINE OKAY ENJOY (also, did this in 3rd person point of view to get the feels going idk okay i’m just so excited rn i’m rambling.)
p.s. they are in their mid-20s in this imagine just to let you know
Y/N had woken up one night, sweating, her heart beating rapidly, with her lungs longing for air in slow deep breaths at what she just discovered. She has been trying so hard for months, years even, and now just like that, she finally found what she was looking for — a clue that could lead her to Draco Malfoy, her former lover whom since the end of Second Wizarding War, had vanished mysteriously without a note or trace to where he was going.
Harry Potter, Y/N’s brother, heard shuffling from her room at that same night when he was about to head to the kitchen to make himself some tea. Now that she was living with him and Ginny, along with their three children, he had the chance to rekindle his relationship with his sister since it went to a rough patch when he learned that she in fact was dating his mortal enemy.
He knocked on the door, clearing his throat at the same time. "Y/N?”
"Come in.“ she answered immediately, a low grunt following after her statement.
When he entered her room, he raised his eyebrows in both surprise and confusion. She had a wand in hand, her outfit indicated that she was going to go somewhere, and a luggage was on the floor where some of her clothes were magically folding and placing themselves in.
Harry had a hard time uttering what he wanted to say. "Er — Y/N? Are you going somewhere?”
She closed her luggage successfully and beamed at him, standing up from her position to walk closer to where he was.
"I know where he is, Harry.“ Y/N claimed. "I know where he is and I’m coming to meet him.”
"No, Y/N, not again —” Harry sighed.
She cut him off. “Harry, I’m sure this time. I saw him! In my — in my dream. He’s in this city acting like a Muggle. Please, I need to go see him, he needs me —”
"If he needed you, he would have taken you with him, Y/N.“
"No, stop saying that!” she shouted.
Harry’s expression softened at the way her face fell and the gloomy expression she has been wearing for so long was back on her face. It was only that night when he saw her smile again, and he was still trying hard to understand why only Draco was the only person who could do it.
She gulped. “I’m going, alright? There’s nothing you can do or say that can stop me.” she turned around and grabbed her luggage. “Please, just — just say my farewell to Ginny. Tell the kids that I won’t be long.”
“Take care of yourself.” that was the only thing Harry managed to utter to his sister.
Y/N nodded, and with a raise of her wand, she apparated to the place where she saw Draco in her dream — Central City, the home of the fastest man alive: The Flash.
She didn’t need to wait for morning as she stares at the strange building in front of her eyes. It was named S.T.A.R. Labs, and although it looked abandoned and empty, she couldn’t be mistaken. This was where she saw Draco in her dream.
With a deep breath, Y/N grabbed her luggage in one hand while her wand was still tightly wrapped around the other. She was often labeled as even more reckless and stubborn than her brother was, which said a lot since Harry Potter tended to do a lot of things without particularly thinking about it first. Well, she suppose, it was Hermione’s job to the thinking in their trio.
When she has reached the cortex, the dream came flashing back to her, making her wince ever so slightly because of the headache that came with it. She dropped her luggage beside the wall and slowly went to touch the desk with the monitors, opening one of them and seeing complicated and various codes on the screen.
All of the sudden, a gust of wind broke her away from her trance and when she looked forward, she saw a man in a red suit, peering curiously at her before setting his eyes at her wand.
“Who are you?” asked the stranger, stepping closer. “How did you get here?”
Y/N raised her wand. “Where is he?”
“Who?” the man asked again.
“Draco.” answered Y/N. “I just want to see him. Where is he?”
“I don’t know any Draco.”
Without warning, Y/N raised her hand higher and began to speak an incantation towards the red speedster. “Legilimens.”
His own memories came flooding in her mind. She ignored those people who she didn’t know, but when she finally saw Draco’s face, she focused more on that memory only to see him talking to the man in what seemed like a rude manner. Y/N had the nerve to smile to know that he hasn’t changed, though her trespassing on the man’s mind was soon cut off by another voice.
“Stop, whatever you’re doing with him.” it said, seeing how the former was wincing, and when she obliged, she saw a man with dark skin pointing a gun at her direction.
She raised her eyebrows. “Expelliarmus.” she commanded and the weapon flew away from his grasp.
“What the hell?” gasped the same man.
Abruptly, two more people followed after him. One was female with brown locks and one was male with shoulder length hair. They were looking at Y/N in what seemed like amazement and fear. The latter opening his mouth to say something but decided against it when Y/N tilted her head in a taunting way.
She smiled. “Look, I’m not here to bring harm.” she clarified, finally lowering her wand. “Like I said, I just want to see Draco.”
“And like we told you, we don’t know —”
“Barry, isn’t it?” Y/N didn’t let him finish, turning back to him. “I saw you talking to him so don’t try and hide him away from me.”
The three strangers slowly made their way to Barry’s side and Y/N identified them individually regarding what she saw inside Barry Allen’s head. The eldest was named Joe West, the only girl was Caitlin Snow, and the last one was Cisco Ramon.
Cisco raised his hand up. “Um, sorry to break it to you but we really don’t know any Draco that you’re speaking of.”
Y/N impatiently crossed her arms. “Yes, you do. You’re working with him in this team —” she suddenly stops herself from talking, her eyes lighting up in realization" — and he names himself Julian Albert.“
“Y/N?” a frantic yet familiar voice spoke from behind her and she didn’t waste time to turn around to see who it was.
Y/N sighed in relief upon seeing Draco Malfoy, making her run towards him without skipping a beat, pulling him close to her body with a tight embrace. Tears were leaking out of her eyes once reality sunk in, muffled crying being heard on Draco’s shoulder that only the two of them could understand.
“H-How — when — I don’t understand.” he didn’t dare let go of her, but Y/N, who wanted to see a clear view of his face, leaned back. “You’re here. You’re actually here.” he breathed out once more.
She nodded, “I’m here.”
Draco cracked a smile as he leaned down and kissed her.
Almost everyone inside the room was shocked to see them together. Most especially, they were shocked to see Draco — or Julian, for what they’ve been told — show any kind of affection to someone. And from the way he unwillingly broke the kiss and stared at the girl’s eyes, it was obvious that she meant a lot to him much more than they thought she did.
Y/N punched him quite hardly on the chest once they stopped, Draco raising his eyebrows in question.
“That’s for leaving me.” growled Y/N. “And this —” she punched him again, harder than the last time “ — is for not even saying goodbye. No letter, no explanation, no words, no assurance that you were still alive —”
“Okay, Y/N, I get it.” Draco stopped her from punching him further more.
“You do?” she exclaimed. “Doesn’t seem like it, considering how you hid behind these Muggles —”
“What did she just call us?” asked Barry.
“ — for ages. Do you even know how many rules I’ve broken and breaking as we speak right now? It’s a good thing that I have a lot of allies from the Ministry that they understand exactly why I’m doing this.”
Draco was about to explain when another stranger emerged from behind the two of them, Y/N recognizing him as H.R. Wells, who was unaware of the scene in front of him.
"WHAT IS IT? WHERE’S THE METAHUMAN?“ yelled the man, causing everyone to groan in annoyance.
Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, turning her attention back on Draco.
"Please explain what’s been going on with you ever since the war …” she sighed, closing her eyes momentarily.
“Excuse me,” spoke Cisco, “but we also need explaining, Julian.” he managed to gesture some air quotes at the name.
“And what war, exactly? Like World War 1?” piped in Caitlin.
H.R. dramatically gasped. “Julian’s a vampire?”
“I don’t think he is, neither is her.” nodded Joe at Y/N.
“Everyone, just settle down.” Draco finally spoke, placing an arm around Y/N. “This is Y/N Potter, she’s my … well, I don’t really know what to call her but I’m going to say that she’s my girlfriend, anyway.” he glanced at the girl beside him. “And, we’re not vampires — we’re wizards.”
Y/N leaned onto him. “He’s also not Julian Albert, he’s Draco Malfoy.”
“Draco Malfoy?” Caitlin repeated.
“But why did you lie to us?” asked Cisco.
Draco took a deep breath, “Well, quite frankly, it is stated in the law that Muggles, people with no magic, are not supposed to know the existence of our kind. Not that it mattered anymore for me. I’ve been hiding from who I really was ever since I ran away.”
Barry, who had taken his mask off, crossed his arms. “Why exactly did you run away?”
Draco sent her a look. “My parents … they admittedly weren’t the best.” he began. “After the war — which is another story for another time — I didn’t want to be with them and relive the bad things that has happened. So, I thought that if I left, it would be easier. It was, for the meanwhile, at least.”
Y/N frowned at what he said, “Why didn’t you tell me?”
“Because I didn’t want you to get involved, Y/N. I’m sure you were better off without me. You were with your brother —”
"It wasn’t your decision to make.“ she insisted.
"Wait,” Barry cut in again, “basically, you were pretending to be a … Muggle because you were hiding?”
Draco nodded. “That’s about right, Allen.”
All of them were bewildered for the hundredth time that evening, not entirely believing what Draco was telling them. Though judging from his expression, he was sincere and was speaking of the truth, not to mention Y/N who was the living proof that he was indeed not lying.
Draco, on the other hand, turned back to his first love. He looked through her eyes and realized yet again how much he missed her, how much he longed for this moment to come. Y/N knew this too, and nothing could ever beat the euphoria she was feeling at that exact moment. She was finally with him, she was finally with Draco.
He caressed her cheek, “You Hufflepuffs and your ability to find things.” he humored and Y/N smiled.
"Don’t leave me again.“ she whispered.
"I won’t.” Draco pressed his lips against her forehead. “Never again.” he assured before kissing her properly — more passionate, more longingly, and bluntly more intense than those they have shared before.
When they pulled away, Y/N sighed and glanced at Team Flash. “Draco, you do know that I have to erase their memories after we leave.” she pursed her lips. “You are leaving with me, right?”
"Of course, I am.“ he answered quickly. "Though, can we stay with them for a little while? They’ve grown on me and I don’t want to leave them when I know there’s still a lot of things going on.”
Y/N raised her eyebrows. “Is this true? Draco Malfoy actually liking Muggles?”
He chuckled, “Believe me, I’m having a hard time realizing it as well.” he looked down.
“Well, if that’s what you want, then okay.” she squeezed his hand. “But after that …”
Draco nodded. “I know.”
Y/N smiled, reaching out and touching his cheek. “In that case, I’m going to pay a quick visit to the Ministry. Don’t worry, I’ll be back in a … flash.” she suddenly chuckled, in which Draco rolled his eyes.
"Always with the jokes, Potter.“
"I know you missed it, Malfoy.” she raised her wand again.
He snorted. “Don’t take too long.”
"I won’t.“ Y/N smiled.
And with a spell escaping her lips, she vanished. But Draco didn’t feel uneasy anymore due to her disappearance, because he knew that even if he abruptly runs away again, she’ll always know where to find him and they’ll always find each other somehow.
Written by me who have short-term memory and is really biased to QN
(PLEASE TAKE ALL OF STUFFS WRITTEN HERE WITH GRAIN OF SALT; there’s no way i could remember all stuffs exactly at it was. I would be happy if you could just ‘take the feel’)
First of all, it was awesome. I can’t really describe how overwhelming it was. If you’ve watched any of utapri live before, i just want to say that for me this is the best utapri live i’ve seen so far. If you think 5th and 4th live was awesome, this was on different level. The hall was definitely too small for a group who got #1 weekly oricon and more than 100k sales (which was made up by hundred of cinemas live viewing), but it was really well-planned. Probably the most well-planned utapri live ever.
The penlight on the hall changes automatically/programmed and it was really pleasing to watch. Also gosh they’re all so good at live-singing. I can’t even say anything else, their blend was extremely nice and they’re all so powerful at live-singing.. not to mention that all of them dance in a lot of songs!! *u*)bbb As usual their harmonies really shines and how they mysteriously blend well tho their voices are so strong individually are all so pleasing to listen to.
Here’s some highlights and rough translations/summary (not accurate; just feel more like summary):
The con was started with a really cool MV-like video where the seiyuus act as their character! It was really really aesthetic, the four of the seiyuus look extremely cool on it. It was opened with Morikubo walking through a garage (??) spinning a key on his right hand and then he entered an old car ala reiji and drive to a place near a sea. Then we got to see shoutan seating on seaside, reading a book about human psychology (like ai), and closed the book when reiji/morikubo’s car approached. He then scold reiji/morikubo for being late and point at a clock (in which the date of today con was written). Next scene was Maenu, sitting inside an expensive limo having a classy tea-time (they don’t forget to show how the sugar goes from fullbox to empty LOL so camus). They then showed inside the window of the car, Tattsun walking on the street with a bass case on his shoulder. They also showed us a scene of him patting a stray cat on street (like ranmaru). Eventually they reunited and walk through a shining door together. It was really well-made!
NIGHT This was their first song and the reason why i first got interested in QN. Exactly like 3rd live, the slow part at the very beginning was beautifully delivered. Also they appeared on a really cool gray/black suit. This song as first song easily won my tears bc wow time sure has passed since their first song ever and how i first came to know them.
2. Dice are cast Not many stuffs i could say, it’s mostly same with the one at 5th live, except THEY’RE DANCING MORE like it used to have less dancing. Also the adlibs part on bridge was really really well done, harmonies on last part of it just stole my heart.
MC I don’t remember much but they introduce themselves, it was really short tho they barely have interval between people like how it usually was with utapri live. Probably because they’re going to sing a lot of songs so no time LOL Interesting part is how they ended the MC with maenu tattsun and shoutan posing while saying Reiji’s “Rolling??” which connects to next song!
3.Dekiai Temptation I actually didn’t expect to hear first solo series to come up in early setlist LOL BUT YEAH maracas tradition is still going strong and he goes “(Tokyo Kokusai) Forum!!” instead of usual “(Yokohama/Saitama Super)Arena! xD It was really on point and Morikubo is so reiji as usual! The talking part on bridge was done exactly as it is on recording too! Also so many fanservices given for people at live-viewing!
4. Junketsunaru Ai -Aspiration- I WAS EXPECTING FOR FIRST SOLO SERIES but instead we got camus second solo series instead lolol I was really off-guard, from that point i just stopped trying to guess song since it’s shuffled LOL ALSO i just noticed but Maenu got brown-ish styled hair color and blue contact lens i almost didn’t notice him AHAHA //sweats One thing i’ve noticed tho, he has improved A LOT with his dancing since the last time he danced this song. I’ve always thought Maenu’s dancing was a bit awkward (tho that’s the good bc you could see how much he tries and work hard to memorize it) BUT this time it just feels really natural and cool! Congrats Maenu, i was really moved!
5. Innocent Wind And LOL here we got third solo series! The performance itself is really similar to the one at 5th live. I think shoutan surpassed his previous performance with this one tho! I always thought that this song has such a complicated dance (it does) but shoutan nailed it even better than previous one imo. Also i think it has additional choreos too! Instead of falling like last live, this time shoutan disappeared inside thick smoke
6. ONLY ONE The song started with Ranmaru’s voice saying he’ll be taking revenge (for 5th live bc at that time tattsun broke his arm and danced only with one hand). It was really really awesome! I expect no less from tattsun live singing and dancing. Also the dance definitely looks complete with two hands (of course)
They began with another opening and reintroduction (albeit longer this time) They also talked about how the live is not going to have time to break so they suggest audience to go to toilet now if they want to LOL
I like how Maenu was teasing us. Everyone was waiting for Maenu to change into “PEASANT!!!!” mode but he keeps talking with polite butler camus mode LOL he even went “Are you waiting for something?”; In the end the other three look at him intensely tho and he finally let out the “PEASANT!!!” LOL
Live viewing was held in 128 cinemas and was seen by more than 56000 people
God’s S.T.A.R got a gold disc record award and they thanked everyone for it
(not in place, just all i could remember with place probs switched one another) Morikubo:“These one week almost everyday we met each other, right?” Tattsun:“We did the best we could for today” Morikubo: “Somehow it just felt missing when we haven’t seen each other for the day, i just can’t calm down before seeing everyone” Maenu: “Even when the rehearsal already ended i didn’t want to return home *laughs*” Shoutan: “Like we’ll ask each other "Should we do this part once again? or is it okay already?” Morikubo:“While saying such stuffs we would ended up talking for 30 minutes. In the end we were just like "Then let’s do it!” Tattsun: “That’s just how much connected we were.” Morikubo: “Everyone, Quartet Night will present you an ‘evolution’ tonight. Each of you watching this, would be the witnesses of our evolution.” Shoutan: “Today we came to present you our bond (reff to their song ‘kizuna’). I would be happy if you could feel the power of our bonds!”
7. Tsukiakari no DEAREST Personal favorite utapri song ever!! I was really excited for this one and it’s funny how shoutan/ai waves at audience when appearing but maenu/camus did a deep butler bow LOL they’re so in character here! They came really close to the audience and the choreo was as cute as i remembered it on 5th live. ALSO THEIR HARMONIES i felt so lucky to hear this live, i’ve been liking this song so much since its release ;-;
8. Itoshiki Hito e I WAS REALLY OFFGUARD i mean who thought there’ll come a solo after a duet? lolol i completely thought RISE AGAIN was going to come after lolol such a random setlist indeed. THIS WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL BTW i always like this song the most among reiji’s solo and i have to say Morikubo did really great! Strong vocal and such emotional singing.. it was amazing! It began with Morikubo sitting aesthetically on chair and he began to do some poses with it. He then stood up and picked up a rose on the floor. At the 2nd verse “Doshaburi no~” an umbrella was also prepared. The lighting and stage effects were really great, it feels exactly like rain and lights are falling, it was beautiful.
9. BRIGHT ROAD AND LOL I SAID THIS ALREADY BUT THE SETLIST IS SO RANDOM this song brought back memories! Who thought Tattsun could dance really good before this song was performed years ago? The performance itself somehow got really different feel from 3rd live perf of this song. Idk that’s probably because tattsun sure has improved a lot and i could definitely see it. As usual Tattsun is slaying with powerful vocals and dancing; I think he danced some parts differently compared to 3rd live (the hands movements??) Also the adlibs at bridge was pre-recorded instead of left blank like in 3rd live (bc he was dancing there) Ranmaru: “See only me for this moment”
10. RISE AGAIN Here comes the other duet! It was extremely powerful and passionate, i got chills. Morikubo and Tattsun vocals sure fit this song a lot and they had really good chemistry at this performance!
11. Winter Blossom A piano was there onstage and audience was having a big ????? But then Shoutan walked and sit there AND ACTUALLY PLAYED THE INTRO OF WINTER BLOSSOM the whole hall was filled with crying scream of fangirls (including me) SHOUTAN PLAYING WAS REALLY GOOD THO but LOL we got tricked bc shoutan stood up after intro ended and stand onstage LOL i thought he was going to play the whole song since the beginning was really good but i guess i was asking for too much LOL Anyway this song was the end of me everyone near me was sobbing hard too. Shoutan’s pitch was 100/100 perfect and it was emotional as heck. Comparing this one to 3rd live i just can see how much he grew as a person and as a performer ;-; This one is even more emotional than 3rd live (if 3rd live wasn’t enough) “Nee, waratte?” happened before he started singing and my tears ;_; the second reff “Kimi ga suki datta, Hontou suki datta” 2nd suki datta was changed into a serifu suddenly and it brought scream of crying fangirls once again LOL The end was exactly as 3rd live when Shoutan waved a “Mata ne”. The hall didn’t stop calling “Ai-chan!!” until next song started
12. AURORA Instead of the english serifu at the recording, Maenu is talking about how he’s going to cast a magic??? on us?? (idk or if he’s going to take us to heaven i’m not sure which one) He’s holding camus’ cane and wave it like on 4th live! He also said “Even though STARISH is not here, their spirit is with us” and started wearing previous live rings one by one LOL maenu usual antics. The lighting was really nice i felt like seeing actual aurora onstage.. The penlight was also programmed to light as if magic is actually happening and i think it’s really nice. Also fanservice happened
13. Starlight Memory YEEEEEE HERE COMES SUCH AN UNDERRATED GODLY SONG It was extremely powerful performance. Breathtaking, i got chills the moment they started singing. Also they danced quite a lot with a stand-mic and posing etc. IT WAS REALLY COOL and i really like the stand-mic choreo. The hall was really heated up with this song! There was also a choreo where they created a heart-shape with their hands LOL
On the big screen they played a making video of the first MV-like vid at the beginning (which was also the pic on pamphlet). We got to see some moments of them laughing together! We also got to see how staffs prepared cakes for them to congratulate QN for breaking anime character song sales record and oricon #1! Also there was a scene where we could see maenu practicing dancing even when he was on other shooting ;-; such a hardworker We also got to see DJ morikubo/reiji xD he introduced the dancers and had a maracas mic
14. Hurrayx2 Dreamerz OH FINALLY 3rd solo series 2nd song aka the solo which hasn’t been performed everywhere; Morikubo was really energetic on it! The whole audience, dancer and he himself started to wave towel. Also the call and response was so fun to do!
15. Double Face DEFINITELY MAENU BEST PERFORMANCE AT THIS CON Exactly as it is in recording, Maenu changed his voice every few lines, making it like a duet between butler/idol persona camus and the actual cold camus. There was also like a play going on between a dancer wearing black and another wearing white. It was mindblowing! It’s amazing how Maenu could change his voice so quickly and clearly easy to tell which 'persona’ of camus was singing on what part. It was like a live self-duet LOL AMAZING
16. No.1 Like we expected from tattsun, it was a full-dance song! And the song has tons of call and response, the hall feels so heated up by this perf. ALSO small rap and tattsun singing/dancing was really powerful+on-spot.
17. MUNE NO KODOU I.. seriously didn’t know what to expect from this song; it’s moderately slow/mellow so i was really surprised to learn that this song actually has a dance and that it’s pretty complicated, but i think he does well dancing with one hand holding a mic! ALSO HIS SINGING WAS REALLY GREAT and emotional. Stunning at both low notes and high notes. The hall was filled with white lights and it was pretty.
18. WILD SOUL Exactly like 5th live, it started suddenly with tattsun powerful solo and a standmic! 'Wild’ is definitely the best word to describe the performance. Also this feels so complete in aspect of dance! We finally got to see how it was supposed to be in 5th live and it was great!! I’ve said this a lot but Tattsun is such a great performer!
20. A.I Such big gap to previous song LOLOL The screen showed us a pretty sunset and the automatically-set penlight on hall dyed into orange, it was really pretty. Also really nice live singing, i really can’t spot anything wrong with Shoutan’s singing. The concept was exactly same at 4th live, when he said “Let’s walk together” gave his hand as if holding hands while walking with audience. The end pose was also the same, his last smile was really cute!
21. Kiss wa Wink de ANOTHER BIG GAP AHAHAHA It’s exactly like in 5th live, Morikubo waved the maracas mic and danced a bit on the same part as the previous. I think there are also additional choreography. Aside from maracas mic i think he also brought another maracas xD two maracas!
22. Zettai Reido Emotion WOW such an old song it sure brought back memories. It started with a cane like maenu first solo performance on 3rd live! I don’t think there’s anything changed except some parts of the choreography are different. Really powerful and solid singing, really camus.
23. Marriage WHEEZES It started exactly like 4th live when the other three came out from inside the moving stairs with backlight behind them. This time tattsun or morikubo (i don’t remember which one) brought a handmic for maenu. The performance was really great and there were new choreography. The “Koyoi wa futari saikou no marriage” they walked in a circle and look at each other. They look like they’re having tons of fun performing together and it was really nice to watch. Many eye-contacts and body-contacts between them, you just could see how close they are as a group.
24. God’s S.T.A.R EASILY THE CLIMAX OF THE CONCERT. Gosh i love this song a lot and i could understand why utapri fandom loved it so much. IT WAS REALLY HEATED UP we all literally screamed at the “Woo~” and call and response. PASSIONATE SINGING i really got chills at it. Such a great song with great vocals. Also they danced it exactly like it was in the anime (yeah, including the leg movements at “Rin to ouja rashiku tatsu”) It was really fun song to do at live and I could tell the audience tension went max at it. I love how confident they looked at this performance, exactly how Quartet Night should be.
25. KIZUNA WEEPS THIS SONG Audience did the “Wow wow~”; They started by sitting on the stairs in the middle of the stage and sit as if they were on car like on the anime (even Morikubo posed as if he was holding a wheel) They look like they’re having so much fun it was precious. Also the slow part was extremely beautiful. Such a nice harmonies and blend, i was really moved. Also I love how they formed a circle and do the fistbump like in the anime. Such a precious performance i teared up ;;
MC A long emotional MC. - They agreed that even though they spent a lot working hard to prepare for the day, the moment it happened they just didn’t want it to end Morikubo: “Did we forget something?? Did we sing the second part too?” Tattsun:“We did *laughs*” Shoutan:“We didn’t forget anything *laughs*” Maenu: “That’s just how fulfilling it was.”
- Morikubo thanked fans for God’s S.T.A.R oricon #1 and gold disc record award. - Morikubo: “We honestly were really happy for it. We shared our happiness together at our line group and had a long conversation about it. It was such an honor for us to be able to receive gold disc award, but at the same time, we talked together on how heavy the title was for us. It meant we were able to leave a good 'result’, but it was also mean there were so many people who are waiting for us. It meant there were so many people who wanted to come here today. Our form of evolution.. is to return/repay a favor to everyone. To everyone in STARISH for making it possible for us to stand here today, to all staffs who love utapri with all of their hearts, to such a wonderful worked called utapri, to each of Quartet Night characters for making it possible for us to become one, to everyone who had been supporting us until this moment. To each of you watching it on the hall, on the live-viewing, or even for everyone who can’t participate today, thank you.”
-Tattsun: “First of all, i wanted to apologize to everyone for what happened at previous live. I hurted "Kurosaki Ranmaru” at that time. This one year, i’ve been thinking a lot about it. Whenever I had the time, I was always reminded of Ranmaru, Quartet Night and what happened one year ago. I’ve made everyone worry, even though those live wasn’t something personal that belongs to me. Since then, these one year, I feel like i have no right to say that I’m worthy to talk about Ranmaru. I haven’t talked about him much except for interviews, behind my mic and recordings. I really regretted it. I kept thinking on what to do to atone what i’ve done and came here right now to give a payback. I want each of you to love Ranmaru even more.. I want each of you to love Quartet Night even more. We’re here now because STARISH was there, and even before that, because utapri existed. Without it, i wouldn’t be able to stand here as Ranmaru or to proudly talk about it. I apologize deeply for what happened. But thanks to everyone, i’ve fully recovered! I hope i could proof it to everyone here today.“ (he actually teared up and stopped his sentences few times) Morikubo:"When you did this *imitates Ranmaru solo song dance movement*, we were watching from back and we went "YOSSHAAA!!” at it” Shoutan: *laughs* “We did” Maenu: “It was really cool” Tattsun:“I’m really glad to be able to meet and be part of these members. I’m really thankful for each of them.” They talked about how some STARISH members actually came to watch the live (later i learned it was Suwabe-san and Terashii!) When the audience tried to look around, they told us to concentrate on their stage and to put their sight on them instead of searching LOL
- Tattsun: “STARISH was in real-time formed before us but inside the world of utapri, we’re the senpai after all. So i hope today, Quartet Night would be able to show a good example as a senpai. At next live (6th live), there’ll be us, STARISH and HEAVENS too. If it’s Ranmaru, he’ll definitely say “I’m not going to do a live that will lose to another.” or “I will leave a performance that will leave everyone overwhelmed”. From now on, please keep on supporting Quartet Night, STARISH and HEAVENS.“
- Shoutan:"I can’t say cool things like Morikubo-niisan or Tatsu-nii.. Since I started doing voice for Mikaze Ai, I’ve been thinking a lot of things. Aoi Shouta is just an idiot who has such a limited vocabulary. Whenever i read the script, it’s clear how Ai knows a lot more words to express what he wants to, that he has more knowledge about the world. I’ve been doing his voice while looking at his back. I spent my time wanting to chase after Ai’s greatness to be worth of it. When i started standing as a member of Quartet Night, i was just a newcomer. I tried my best to be a part of it and to do stuffs more confidently. And here now, i finally got into a place where actually be a part of four, to talk and have wonderful moments with them, to be able to perform as Mikaze Ai. For everyone who trusted me to stand here as Mikaze Ai, to utapri and STARISH, to everyone here, i just can’t thank each of you enough. I want to pay this favor to all of you. To be able to sing on utapri live, to be able to release CDs and even to get a result.. I finally felt like, I finally got closer to Mikaze Ai.. to Quartet Night. All of this is because of everyone who loves utapri, to all of the staffs, dancers, staffs… Ah i said it twice *bitter laughs*” Morikubo:“Staffs (in number) are a lot after all, right?” Maenu : “Right right, there are a lot of them so don’t mind it!”
- Shoutan:“It was all thanks to other Quartet Night members. I want to improve myself and show those improvements to all of you in next (6th) live. I’m sorry for not being able to say something cool. I’m really grateful to be able to meet everyone. Thank you very much!!”
- Maenu:“Somehow it’s hard to say something after their speeches *laughs* I’m the one trusted to voice Camus, Maeno Tomoaki. To be honest, when i first heard of the idea of Quartet Night I had "Oi, oi.. I’m the only one out of place here?” on my thoughts. Unlike the other three, i’m the only one who isn’t doing anything other than seiyuu. (he means he is the only one who isn’t a singer since the other three were singers aside from seiyuu) It was a pressure for me. I did it hoping i wouldn’t cause trouble for everyone else.. but above all, i was thinking of what i could do. And i found the answer. It was of course, to make each of you 'feel’ the character through me. After changing my thoughts into that way, I finally was able to enjoy each of my time given as Camus. Even as Maeno Tomoaki personally, it opened a new world for me. I can’t thank utapri enough for guiding me through new road. I really love it. From now on, i hope this scenery would continue forever. To everyone participating on this contents, to staffs, and to cast of STARISH, it was all thanks to each of you. From now on, so that we wouldn’t got burried inside utapri history, we as Quartet Night would do our best! Please take care of us!!“ Morikubo:"Maeno said something like that, but he actually worked the hardest among us! Did you see the making earlier? His love for the series is amazing! Also look at the amount of his rings?? *laughs*” Tattsun: “He even uses Camus’ cologne!” Morikubo: “This guy is such a hardworker!” Tattsun:“I can’t help but thinking i have to work harder when i look at him!” Maenu: “*camus mode* Stop it, you peasants!!!” Morikubo: “Shouta also said something like that, but he is actually our 'idol’!” Tattsun: “He taught us how to make our movements look good in camera, how to appeal camera and how to make our movements look beautiful!”(and here i was wondering why other ossans had so many fanservices today; i get it now) Shoutan:*denies while shaking his head and hand* Maenu:“Kirei dayo” (<<ME: WHAT) Morikubo:“Right, right!!” Tattsun: “If you weren’t here I wouldn’t make it today!” Morikubo:“And this person right here *points at tattsun* is the one who gets us fired up!!”
- Morikubo: “Really, this is a secret okay? I REALLY REALLY LOVE BEING ABLE TO JOIN VOICES WITH THE THREE OF THEMMM!!!” *Audience cheers* Morikubo: “This is secret between us, okay? I’M GLAD I’M PART OF QUARTET NIGHTTTTT!!!” Maenu:“When the four of us are together it really feels like we’re unbeatable.” Morikubo: “We don’t need anymore words!!” Tattsun: “As long as we have our songs!!” (these two lines are lyrics of Evolution eve, “Kotoba wa iranai, uta ga areba ii”) Morikubo:“Let’s evolve together with our next song!” All: “Evolution Eve!”
26. Evolution Eve THE ACAPELLA BEGINNING WAS PERFECT AS HECK I TEARED UP…. the blend was heavenly and their voices are just so passionate ;; The dance was done a lot more closer to the anime (more dances) compared to how it was done in 5th live. Powerful vocals, the audience was really heated too. Simply say it was the best. At some parts of the song they snuggled close to each other and look at each other ;;;_;;;
27. Poison KISS THE FIRST SONG THEY SANG TOGETHER IN LIVE ;;;; They’re dancing a lot more than in previous performances of this song, it’s more or less a full-dance. They’re dancing while holding a mic in one hand. Amazing harmonies at “Love wo~”. Each solos were done really uniquely and powerfully but when together their voices just blend really well ;;
MC - The stage was wide but they’re standing really close to each other LOL Morikubo:“You guys are standing too close to me!!! The stage is big, why are we standing so close?” Tattsun: “We’re glued to each other” Maenu: “Nakayoshi” Shoutan: “Fufufu” THESE OSSANS ARE TOO CUTE
- Tattsun:“Yabai.. I really shouldn’t but can i say one thing? I really don’t want it to end…” Shoutan: *Nods profusely, already tearing up* Maenu:“Even in practices, we always talked about how do we do a right 'closing’ to this concert” Morikubo:“It shouldn’t end… Aaa~aa I don’t want it to end!!!!*sulking voice*” *Morikubo lays his body on stairs and sleep on it lol*
- Tattsun:“There’s just one song we haven’t performed right? If Morikubo-san said he teared up while recording for "KIZUNA”, I teared up a lot while recording for this song.“ Morikubo: ”This is the last, please sing together with us!“ All:"You’re my Life!”
28. You’re My Life I totally wasn’t expecting this song to be the last song ;; aaaaaaa i already cried the moment i saw shoutan cried at the MC before but it was even more when they started singing ;;_;;; Such a sweet song and unlike their usual strong atmosphere, they sing really gently in this one a;; SO MANY TEARS SHED ON THIS SONG Tattsun couldn’t sing part rightly because he teared up and Maenu’s eyes were red as if trying to hold back tears. Audience do the “Lalalala~” part and they make it a lot longer than in original. They also sing the last “Kimi no moto ni todoke~” together.
They waved goodbye at the audience, at the end they came closer to each other at center stage. Shoutan was crying hard and leaned at Maenu’s shoulder (who was also tearing up). Morikubo hugged shoutan from the side and Tattsun patted his head. The stage then ended at that condition.
Conclusion: THE MC WAS SO TEARJERKING I saw some people who aren’t even QN-oshi also teared up at it. I really shouldn’t say anything more about the performances, it was seriously the best. All in one, it was a really really satisfying live. I love STARISH and i do respect HEAVENS, but I just felt so glad I’m a Quartet Night-oshi. For me, they will always be the best seiyuu singing unit ever, in performances and other aspects. I’m so glad a group named Quartet Night existed.
If you’re reading this and never heard of QN songs, i really suggest you to do give it a listen because they have such a cool songs and great vocals (technically, blend, harmonies); Or if you only know STARISH and never give QN a chance, please give them a chance. They’re such an amazing group