From top to bottom;
1) 100 block of South Main St. on Sunday. Los Angeles, 1952
2) Olvera Street, Los Angeles, circa 1945.
3) Night view of the Frontier Club and the Santa Anita Turf and Bar, 117 E, ca. 1940s.
4) 200 block of South Main St. Los Angeles on Sunday, 1952.
5) Hotel Apache & New Western Casino, 128 E Fremont St, ca. 1942-1944
6) Alioto’s Seafood Grill, San Francisco, circa 1945.
7) Las Vegas Club and Northern Club, Fremont st, ca. 1930s.
8) The Bay from the Hotel SA in San Diego, 1950.
9) At 3rd & Grand on Bunker Hill. Los Angeles, 1952.
10) On the Rose Parade route, Los Angeles, 1956