Ooooh shance and “quick my ex is coming pretend to be my boyfriend” leading to “whoops this was a bad idea bc we’re both in pining hell”. Only if you want to, of course! And just wanted to say your writing is amazing <3
Matt’s house parties are a thing of campus legend. Normally, Shiro stays away—often crashing in the quiet sanctity of Allura’s guest bedroom—but that night, Matt pressed a beer bottle into Shiro’s hand, grinned, and said, “You’re gonna want to stay.”
Four beers and a handful of pretzels later, the house is packed. Shiro has a gentle buzz going on as he wanders in slow circuits around the main floor. The edges of his world are soft. He is removed from the thumping music and tight circles of half-shouted conversation, but it doesn’t make him feel excluded or anxious. He just sips his beer until it’s gone, then goes into the kitchen to get another.
Shiro is popping the cap with his prosthesis—a trick he learned as a freshman—when someone grabs his left arm.
Startled, Shiro swears, “What the fu—”
“Hey,” the same someone interrupts. “Sorry to uhh—sorry to do this so suddenly, but I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend for a hot second. A really, really hot second. A scorching second. Think surface of the sun times ten.”
Shiro meets a pair of familiar blue eyes as the cap on his beer bottle clatters onto the cheap laminate countertop. It’s Lance, Keith’s roommate, the undergrad that Shiro has been secretly crushing on since fall.
“What?” Shiro asks. Not only is his vague inebriation making the edges of his brain fuzzy, but he’s having a hard time focusing on anything except the full press of Lance’s chest against his tricep. “Sorry, I'm… what?”
“My ex,” Lance elaborates as he glances over his shoulder. Shiro follows his gaze, but there are too many people for Shiro to determine who Lance is referring to. “Well—sorta my ex, if you call a couple bad dinners and some texting dates, which I don’t, but he did and I lied and told him I had a new boyfriend so he would get a hint and he’s here and I don’t actually have a new boyfriend so I was wondering if you could—if you could pretend? For a second?”
Lance’s words come out of his mouth so quickly that Shiro is amazed that he caught the majority of them.
“So?” Lance bites his lip, the edges of his white teeth worrying the pink skin red. “Will you?”
“Uhh, yeah,” Shiro says. “Yeah, I can do that.”
Shiro’s tongue feels fat and stupid inside his mouth. He realizes, in a distant part of his mind, that he sounds less excited at the prospect than he would be if he were completely sober. Luckily, Lance doesn’t seem to mind, because his anxious moue turns into a brilliant smile the moment Shiro accepts his proposition.
“You’re seriously the best,” Lance says. Then, after another darting look into the throng of party-goers, he adds, “Please don’t hate me for this.”
“Hate you for what?”
Lance kisses him. His mouth is yielding and warm, and his long fingers are gentle against Shiro’s jaw. Shiro falters for a heartbeat, surprised. His lack of a reaction lessens Lance’s confidence and he begins to move away. It’s supposed to be pretend, Shiro knows, but the thought of not being able to kiss Lance back is absolutely unacceptable.
Shiro sets his bottle harder than he intends. Beer sloshes onto the counter. He doesn’t care. He turns towards Lance and pulls their bodies together: chest to chest, hip to hip, thigh to thigh. Lance chokes, a beautiful, needy sound. A wave of possessiveness floods hotly through Shiro’s veins. He wraps an arm around Lance’s slender waist, fingers digging in, and runs his begging tongue against the closed seam of Lance’s mouth.
Anchors his hands on Shiro’s broad shoulders—
They make out against the kitchen counter for longer than is necessary to convince Lance’s ex that they’re dating. Indeed, the entire house probably thinks they’re dating by the time they pull apart and laugh breathlessly against each other’s skin.
“Wow.” Lance gasps as his fingers steadily scratch at the base of Shiro’s skull. “Wow, Shiro, that was—that was really nice.”
“Yeah,” Shiro agrees.
“Thank you for—uhh—thanks for helping me out there.” Lance’s flush deepens and his voice gets smaller. “I’m sorry I jumped you like that.”
Their eyes meet. The deep, unwavering blue of Lance’s irises was one of the first things Shiro noticed about him, after his bare chest and sharp hipbones.
(“He likes to wander around half-naked,” Keith grumbled as he and Shiro made their way to the campus cafeteria. “I’ve told him like, ten times since we moved in to put a freaking shirt on.”)
“Really?” Lance asks. “Because—Shiro, I’m not gonna lie, I’ve had a massive crush on you since—well, since I laid eyes on you, and you’re probably the best kisser on the planet. Not that I’m biased or anything. But you gotta—look, if this isn't—if you, uhh, don’t want me to think this is more than what it is, you’re gonna have to tell me right now.”
Lance bites his lip again. He’s hesitant, Shiro can tell, but neither of them have moved more than a few inches since their long kiss ended.
“Or you’re going to have a real boyfriend instead of a pretend one,” Lance says.
Shiro smiles. Tightens his hold on Lance’s waist. Whispers, “I’d like that,” and tilts his face back towards Lance’s for another kiss.
This time, they meet halfway.
Thank you again for 750 followers! You guys are all amazing!!!
Summary: You and your best friend Cameron, planned the biggest birthday party for her twin brothers Ethan, and Grayson. Things get a little carried away between you and the birthday boy.
Warnings: Sexual Mentions. Language.
Y/N: I did a birthday smut in honor of their big 18! I was trying to post this a few days ago but got super busy & had to put it on hold. But hey it’s up now! Anywaaaaay! I’ll try to post a birthday imagine for Ethan soon! That one probably won’t be a smut tho, but in the mean time, I hope you guys enjoy this! <3
“Hey Y/N does that look straight to you?” my best friend Cameron asked me, as she was hanging up the happy birthday banner.
So it’s been about 3 weeks since I saw the movie in NYC and I just NEED to talk about some scenes:
- I loved the apricot scene. We could tell exactly by Elio and Mrs. Perlmans’ facial expressions that Elio’s father used this as a test. I think this scene was particularly well executed by both Luca and Timothée. Instead of telling the audience what was going on Luca showed us which is very difficult to do especially when basing a movie on a very narrative heavy book.
- OK next, the “bad allergy” scene. I just want to scream to the world how good an Oliver Armie is. Timothée is amazing and he deserves all of his praise but GOD Armie is so good and so underrated! He is the perfect Oliver in this scene. From his slight forcefulness in grabbing Elio’s hand to him knowing Elio is staring at his ass, he is so nonchalant and carefree which is so Oliver (at least from Elio’s perspective).
- Another one of my favorites is Elio and Marzia’s first time. Again, Timothée is incredible as Elio but Esther also plays off both the confidence and innocence of Marzia extremely well. They have great chemistry and the relationship never came off as forced on screen, which was something I was worried about. I had originally thought that they might disregard Marzia but I think the movie gives her a more fulfilling story than the book does. They are both so sweet in this scene and the added touch of Elio finishing almost immediately was hilarious.
- That brings me to my point of how surprisingly funny this movie is. Elio is so caught up with himself in the book so it is so refreshing to see him laugh on screen and great to see him and the whole cast have so many funny lines. The part before the dinner party where he fights with his father about wearing the shirt was so funny! Michael Stuhlbarg is also hilarious in this scene. Elio and his little sliding dance moves were so cute and felt very very true to Elio in my opinion.
Now onto more talked about scenes or leaked scenes;
- Oliver and Elio’s first time. I was not prepared for this scene. Their chemistry is INCREDIBLE, like Elio swinging from Oliver perfectly reflects the desire he’s feeling and never feels silly, it feels so overwhelmingly emotional. The slamming of the bedroom door was very funny too. Oliver asked if he can kiss Elio and his response “yes please” was so well played by Timmy. Timmy’s facial expressions in this scene o my god. When Oliver is kissing his neck and you can just see him start to become undone is SO sensual. The whole scene is so natural in that it never feels forced and you can see them grow more and more comfortable. Armie’s giant hands going up and down Timmy’s back was also an amazing touch that just oozed emotion.
- So you all have seen so much shit about the peach scene and I feel as though there isn’t much praise I can add but it’s amazing. Timothée and Armie are so convincing in this scene that it’s hard to remember that you’re watching a movie. Also, the tone of it was perfect, it was so funny when Oliver asks “what did you do?” and then so heartbreaking when Elio breaks down into his arms. The pacing is so well done and feels completely natural.
- OK so I want to talk about Bergamo. Right before they kiss in the alley, Timmy has such an expression of infatuation towards Oliver/Armie that I thought was some of his best acting in the whole film. He looks utterly breathless and maybe this is because he has such a great bond with Armie or maybe its something completely different but wow it’s so good. Also when Elio is sleeping and Oliver looks over at him with such a face of concern is so beautiful and completely lets us know exactly how Oliver feels (something we didn’t get in the book!).
- Finally the goodbye scene. The hug between them at the train station is so heartbreaking and you can just tell neither of them wants to let go, it’s so emotional despite having pretty much no dialogue. I loved that Elio calls his mom, that was the only part that made me cry the two times I’ve seen the movie other than the closing credits. Elio/Timmy looking absolutely destroyed in the car is so so good and so well acted by Timmy (realize I say this about every scene lol). I really loved that we got to see such a developed relationship between Elio and his mother in the movie, it again made the movie feel very very real. Truly Elio crying in the car feels like it’s both Timmy and Elio being heartbroken that things are ending. Both Timmy and Armie being so involved in the movie and loving each other so much led to such honesty between them on screen. Good job Luca!
So yeah I love this movie and book please message me if you want to talk about either!!
I came up with this idea while taking my dog out this morning. I haven’t a clue as to why this idea popped in my head, but I suppose my brain is very angsty lately. I do really love how this story turned out. I must get some shut eye considering it’s 3 AM. I do hope you enjoy it, though.
The Citadel of Lucis was always spoken of so highly to those who lived within your country. As a neighboring island country, many of your citizens had often traveled to Lucis for business or for a vacation. Lucis became quite famous once their True King vanquished the darkness that plagued Eos for over a decade. The Citadel was where it all happened. It was a holy site.
It did not feel the part, however…
The golden crested walls, the towering pillars, the spacious foyers— it was all how you dreamed it would be.
Stiles scrolls up on his text message history and sure enough finds “I’m OK, don’t worry, I’m going back to the hotel room” with a timestamp of 1:30AM and “I think I’m in love I think he’s a werewolf” at 3:00AM.
Stiles stares at his phone for a while in horror.
Scott: HEY LYDIA WANTS TO KNOW WHY YOU CHANGED YR FACEBOOK STATUS TO MARRIED
He catches Derek by the arm and Derek lets himself be turned, surprised when Stiles shoves a small box into his hands. “I don’t know if you still celebrate it or what but… I wanted you to know someone was thinking about you. Happy birthday.”
Then he squeezes Derek’s arm and bolts, gone before Derek can think to stop him.
He opens the box standing there, only to find one singular, misshapen, sloppily-frosted, cupcake, with a candle in the box next to it. It’s kind of squished despite the paper towel all around it to keep it from banging around in the box.
Derek has to take a moment to sit down because yeah, he can’t deny it anymore.
It’s been fifteen years since Stiles has last lived in Beacon Hills and 8 years since he last visited. Stiles hasn’t really kept up with people because of his focus and drive to be an agent. With a new FBI case bringing him back what kind of conflicts and complications does he have in store for him?
Stiles figured that Mrs. McCall finding out Scott’s secret would change things, but he’s completely unprepared for the very first thing she does, which is to invite Isaac to move in with her and Scott.
In which Stiles is angry. For some very good reasons.
Scott and Stiles had planned to spend the summer before their Sophomore year in a stress-free haze of video games and junk food. And sure, maybe there was some “drug experimentation;” nothing too serious. But then Scott got bitten by a strange animal in the woods. It was only a matter of time before they were introduced to a world of not just werewolves, but mermaids, tree spirits, and creatures from disappointingly poorly documented mythology.
Alternate Reality in which Scott is bitten two months sooner by a non-alpha Peter and the Nemeton was never cut down. All tags will be incorporated in due time.
name: Plush nicknames: Lily (only my mom calls me that lol) gender: female ⭐ sign: Virgo ♍ height: 5′10″ / 177.8 cm sexuality: idek, im just here livin… hogwarts 🏠: Gryffindor dream trip: Amsterdam avg hours of 💤: 4-6 hours why i made a tumblr: so i could post my random simmies. 🐶 or 🐈 person: ahhhhh i love both but i had cats all my life ;-; when I made my blog: June 2016 followers: 3800 reasons for my url: idk its easy on the lips
tag 10 followers you wanna get to know better!i tag anyone who’s reading this!! :3
The headpiece is officially finished!!! It’s taken almost 3 months of work, and I honestly could not be happier with how it turned out. I seriously cannot wait to finish the whole costume! Up next: Sewing the skirts! :D
There's a MASSIVE snowstorm happening at my house now and it's beautiful <3 maybe Alfred, Allen and Kiku snowy day fluff?
America: “Oh it’s so nice…from inside…where I have hot chocolate…” Alfred isn’t a big fan of the cold. He likes the cool weather, but if it is a snowy day, he would rather stay inside. Alfred loves to cuddle by the fire with hot cocoa and movies on a snowy day, but if his s/o really wanted to go outside, then he would. He would bundle up but once he got going outside with tag or a snowball fight, he would start to shed layers before realizing with horror that as soon as the wind blows or he stops moving, that he was freezing again. As soon as he takes shelter indoors, Alfred would jump into a hot shower and try to warm himself back up…with his s/o joining him of course.
Japan: “Winter is such a beautiful time…” Kiku would love to observe the beauty of the snow and the serenity of winter. If the snowstorm wasn’t horrible, he would love to take a walk in the snow with his s/o and just relax outdoors. But if the storm is too bad, he would just curl up with his s/o by the fire and quietly talk with them about anything and everything. His favorite ways to pass the time would be soaking in the hot bath with his s/o, reading with his s/o, or just watching the storm pass as he draws.
2p America: “Fuck this fuckin’ snow…goddamn motherfucker…” Allen does not like the cold. At all. Yes he has a leather jacket, but he wears it too look badass, not to stay warm. So if there was a snowstorm outside, Allen would not be a part of it. He would try to stay hidden under the warm blankets as long as he could. If his s/o really wanted to go outside, he would get dressed before realizing…he does not own a single long sleeved shirt. But, regardless, he would still go outside for awhile and try to have fun in the snow. It would be a short lived time in the snow, but he would damn well try. However, his s/o better be ready to be pelted with snowballs during the Great Snowball War.