Tagged by: bluejayaway DA RULES Rule 1 : always post the rules. Rule 2 : answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones. Rule 3 : tag 11 new people and link them to your post. Rule 4 : let them know you’ve tagged them
1. If you could direct a movie, what kind of movie would you direct and what would it be based on?
I write in my free time, so I would definitely direct a movie based off one of my own stories. My personal favorite is this futuristic fantasy mutant one, and I have absolutely fantastic visual pictures of it in my head. It would make an awesome movie, full of action and suspense and twists.
2. If you could tell someone how you really felt about them, what would you say?
This is a difficult one, never have been in a relationship or been close enough to tell anyone something like that. Knowing myself, I’d plan something out in my head but I would basically end up rambling and telling said someone probably everything I’ve ever thought or felt about them to them. I would definitely thank them for listening to me and respecting that I have these feelings.
3. What is your favorite city and why? Have you been there yet?
Favorite city? Definitely Chicago. It’s where I’m from, It’s gorgeous and wonderful and has a beautiful skyline. There’s so much to do. Wonderful museums, stores, parks, theaters, and sports teams. It experiences the weather for all four seasons and still is beautiful.
4. What does love mean to you?
Love is unconditional. It means you care for that person no matter what. It’s everything you do to support someone. Being there, doing small things to show them you’re there, etc. Love is so complex that it can sometimes be impossible to describe with words. It’s powerful, passionate, and lives on forever.
5. Who is your favorite dwarf from The Hobbit? (Or the Lord of the Rings if you have not yet seen The Hobbit)
Kili! Because he’s awesome, he’s one of the younger dwarves, so he has not necessarily experienced all that a majority of the other dwarves have so he does things his own way, and he’s hot! If you’re wondering, fav characters from LOTR are Faramir, Eomer, Aragorn, and Legolas.
6. Superpower you want to have or the superhero you want to be?
I’d have to say either flight or invisibility. It’s a tough call. I’m a quieter person so being invisible would be cool to go around and experience and see what other people are doing without having to worry about being seen. Flight is awesome because then you can fly anywhere. I’d have to say I want to be Batman. Always be yourself unless you can be Batman, Then be Batman.
7. What does happy mean to you?
Being happy means there’s a smile on your face. You’re not focusing on negative thoughts. You’re doing things that you enjoy and with people that make you smile and laugh.
8. If you could eat anything you wanted right now, what would it be and why?
Haagen-Daas Raspberry Sorbet. Because it’s absolutely delicious and I am dying to have some right now!
9. What is your power/spirit animal or what animal to you relate with most and why?
I relate most to a turtle. I’m shy so I tend to spend a lot of time tucked away in my “shell”. I’m not the biggest fan of new experiences. When you get to know me, I come out of the shell and show myself. If I had to choose a power spirit animal, (and this is going off gut feelings and knowing myself) I’d say a snow leopard. On the outside, I’m cute, cuddly, shy, vulnerable, and fun. When I’m threatened or somebody I care about is being hurt, I can be defensive and dangerous, and fiercely loyal and protective,
10. What movie/book has changed your life the most?
I’d have to say Star Wars, because it defines me and has helped define many of my interests. It’s been my favorite movies and has fueled my interests because of its sci-fi/fantasy basis. It also has influenced me to start writing. It presents this idea that there’s this whole universe out there to explore. So, why not? Go explore!
11. Who is the most influential person in your life and why? (fictional or real person)
Definitely my mom. She’s this absolutely wonderful loving person, and I look up to her so much.
1. It’s the Zombie Apocalypse. What are the five most important things you think you will need?
2. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
3. Biggest influence in/on your life?
4. You get the chance to talk to somebody famous for one hour. Who would you talk to and what would you talk about?
5. Favorite fandom?
6. If you could write a show for television, what would it be about?
7. Describe yourself in five words or less.
8. Where would you live, if you could live anywhere, fictional or real?
One of the older pictures I commissioned, that of my Air Aspect Cynis Kyrin. Technically, this is actually an older version of her, after a few decades of a happy marriage to her Cathak officer of a husband, who, shockingly for everyone, turned out to be perfect for her. She herself is a sorceress of some skill, with her Air-aspected lineage manifesting more as lightning and thunder than as ice, and in the game she’s in, she’s becoming something of a power behind the empty Scarlet Throne.
It’s a turn of events that scares her very much, as she simply wants to make sure her children have a Realm to grow up in, and a Realm the Empress can return to. If it takes turning enemies and conspiracies against each other, manipulating and balancing in a way that would make the Empress proud, then so be it.