This was a new experience trying out both weathering and removing seams for the first time overall it turned out good.
I went aggressive on the weathering because I wanted to learn how far I can take it so in the future I know when to dial it back when need be. I went with just a basic black and gray dry brush and real touch gundam markers. Could have used a hint of aluminum but hey I’m way to cheap and lazy to buy proper stuff all the time.
Using cement on a model wasn’t new to me but using it to remove seams was. Overall it’s was kinda a pain to use probably because of the brush attached to the cement cap was thick got all over the piece. Since some if the pieces were thin they broke off but was easy to but on and weather on top.
In the end im glad I tried something new and different from what I normally do.