5. Bilbo Baggins: whenever I think of comfort, I think of Bilbo. That and I really want the housecoat he had on in the first Hobbit movie…. Plus he’s sassy as hell in fanfictions and I LOVE it <3.
4. Nicaise: a CP baby, but I can’t help it, the characters are just so layered and gorgeous~ MY FORK-WIELDING SASS CHILD JUST HAD TO BE ON THIS LIST.
3. Patroclus: MY SWEET TRAGIC BABY, COME HERE FOR HUGS. I haven’t been made to hurt so much in a book before Patroclus and TSoA, and I loved every second of it.
2. Kvothe: this little shit is this high on the list because I just love how damn gutsy he is. That and he’s as sarcastic as hell, and just plain gorgeous (in my mind anyways…) I still have a tiny crush on him.
1. Laurent of Vere: this kid packs a pretty mean punch when he opens his mouth… no matter what he says. I love the way that Damen describes him in the books, especially how layered his character is. <3
In the past months several folks tagged me with different “favourite character” memes. And I haven’t done any of them yet, because the thing is… many years ago I wanted to create my own character meme. And I already had it designed and half-filled out but somehow I never finished it For years it gathered dust on my hard drive but now thanks to you I was newly motivated to finish it up and also prepare a template for others who are interested! C:
So please excuse me if instead of doing the tag, I shall reveal to you a brand new character meme by Luff! :D I divided it into 3 sections, as I believe the characters we meet throughout different stages of our life shape who we are (at least in some way). I hope this meme will actually let us all know each other better! So I am going to tag quite some of you so that you suffer together with me and so that maybe we can kickstart this new meme thing somehow XD If I didn’t tag you, but you’d like to do it, please consider yourself totally tagged <3!
Templates are available at the end of this post (guidlines inside the files), plus I’ll be making a separate post about it to give some more hints. For now behold my personal list of faves. I put most under Read More because it’s a heck of a long post (your memes can be way shorter of course XD)
Enjoooy! (and ask away if you’re curious about anything)
For all you people complaining about Thomas Barrow:
You too would be a grumpy, sarcastic, kinda generally peeved sort of person if you were a gay, working class man living in the 1920s who could actually be put in prison on the basis of your orientation.