Happy International Women’s Day! Here’s to all my favourite fictional females. Also I got a lovely flower from one of the girls at work who gave one to all the ladies on the team, I just thought that was so cute!
(And I have WAY more than 10 favourite characters and it’s soooo hard to choose…so LEMME JUST GO WITH THESE ONES FOR NOW.)
1. Every Single Raven Boy ~ The Raven Cycle (shhh I know I’m cheating) 2. Katniss Everdeen ~ The Hunger Games 3. Theodore Finch ~ All The Bright Places 4. Finn ~ Bone Gap 5. Jon Snow ~ A Song of Ice and Fire 6. A.I.D.A.N ~ Illuminae 7. Nathan ~ Half Bad 8. Nikolai ~ The Grisha Trilogy 9. Mark Blackthorn ~ Lady Midnight 10. Cath ~ Fangirl
1. Ellie Miller - (played by Olivia Colman) Broadchurch.
2. Petronella Osgood - (played by Ingrid Oliver) Doctor Who.
3. Martha Costello - (played by Maxine Peake) Silk.
4. Pidge Gunderson/Katie Holt - (voiced by Bex Taylor-Klaus) Voltron.
5. Kate Letherbridge-Stewart - (played by Jemma Redgrave) Doctor Who.
6. Jane Tennison - (played by Helen Mirren) Prime Suspect.
7. Dana Scully - (played by Gillian Anderson) The X Files.
8. Molly Hooper - (played by Louise Brealey) Sherlock.
9. Miranda - (played by Miranda Hart) Miranda.
10. Justine - (played by Nicola Walker) Heading Out.
This took me ages! I found it really hard to decide. I also wanted to include Serena Campbell from Holby City, and Gerry Granger from The Vicar of Dibley, unfortunately sacrifices had to be made! But I am happy with these choices. I feel like I should have some male characters here, but oh well! I don’t mind being called out for my love of strong female characters. I’ve basically also got a list of my favourite shows here too! (Personal side-note: I’ve been really down this weekend, so this has cheered me up! Thanks again, @eve-granger I’m glad you tagged me in this!)
I was also tagged in this next one by @shelleyes so thank you very much!
The rules are: Tell us ten of your favourite people from ten different fandoms!
1. Betty Cooper - Riverdale
Of course I have to start with my queen, I wouldn’t be her number one Stan if I didn’t right?
2. Ron Weasley - Harry Potter
Both books and film he has always been an absolute favourite of mine!
3. Captain Hook/ Killian Jones - Once Upon a Time
Colin hnnnnnngh. (That’s all I can say)
4. Moriarty - Sherlock
He’s a character that I love to hate, written in such a way that I get giddy when he’s on screen because he’s so unpredictable. Andrew Scott played him fantastically!
5. Carol - The Walking Dead
(I’m running out of fandoms) Yeah I mean season 4 Carol was my fave I think, she tied heavily with Beth! Right now I don’t kind of have a favourite on TWD only because I don’t love it as much as I used to!
6. Chanel Oberlin - Scream Queens
I love a good bitch. I feel like Chanel is the dream version of myself where I encompass my full bitchiness.
7. Benny - Stranger Things
He deserved better, okay?
8. Audrey - Scream
Okay so Bex just makes me question everything I think I know about myself. YA FAVE IS PROBLEMATIC OKAY
9. Joel Hammond - Santa Clarita Diet
I would hope that my husband would help feed me and kill for me if I suffered from Shelia’s condition, this what real #relationshipgoals looks like.
10. The Friends - Friends
Okay so the last one I cheated on but you can’t just pick one friend! It changes episode by episode and week by week on which on of these guys are my favourites, I love them all in different ways yet equally x