I think it’s time to recapitulate what The Musketeers cast is doing now that the show is over. Thanks to @hottiemcgreeneyes for doing most of the job.
Athos - Tom Burke is in London filming as Cormoran Strike for the new serie based on the novels by Robert Galbraith (J.K.Rowling). He started a few days ago.
Aramis - Santiago Cabrera is still filming for the new Transformers movie that should be out in 2017.
Porthos - Howard Charles is in the USA to film the remake of Tremors.
D’Artagnan - Luke Pasqualino has been a very busy boy. Solar Eclipse is due in the summer, the movie Smartass is completed and he’s now filming the serie Snatch.
Treville - Hugo Speer is playing Lucius in the new serie “Britannia”, he’s filming in the Czech Republic.
Queen Anne - Alexandra Dowling is now in the USA, with black hair, to shoot Starbright
King Louis - Ryan Gage has the movie 100 Streets coming out (in UK) in november.
Milady - Maimie McCoy is in season 5 of DCI Banks (that just aired)
Grimaud - Matthew McNulty is filming some episodes of The Terror, a new tv show.
Marcheaux - Matt Stokoe is listed on imdb in the cast of James Town, a tv serie.
Feron - Rupert Everett has kept himself super busy too! The movie
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children will be in theaters in december, he just finished to film the tv movie Quacks and he’s now filming The Happy Prince in which he’ll play Oscar Wilde.
Clairmont - Dan Parr was busy with Halcyon Heights, a movie now in post production.
Gaston - Andre Flynn played a small part in the movie Blue Iguana.
Richelieu - Peter Capaldi still is the Doctor in Doctor Who, he was in the pilot of Class, the DW spin off and he’s also filming Paddington 2
Constance - Tamla Kari has been in a few theater plays, but at the moment she doesn’t seem to be filming anything.
Sylvie - Thalissa Teixeira like Tamla seems not to be filming, she’s instead dedicating herself to theater
Rochefort - Marc Warren filmed 44 at Melrose that will be out in 2017
can we take a moment to appreciate that St Trinian’s was basically built around Colin Firth being in that film because it kills me like:
- compulsory colin firth wet shirt scene
- colin pushed into a fountain (cheeky nod to “Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason” quite possibly?)
- reference to his appearance in “Girl With The Pearl Earring” which is also the painting they try to steal from the national gallery - one of the answers during their quiz show being Pride & Prejudice (may just be coincidence but Man cmon its too good)
- dog is called Mr Darcy and when it stars humping Colin’s leg he shakes it off and it flies out of a window and into a lawNMOWER????
- references between colin and rupert everett to the film “Another Country” which they both starred in
basically if you needed any more reason to watch st trinian’s this is it (also, yknow, colin firth is in it)