RunningAhead.com @arestlessmind @running-uphills
Where are your graphs from? So pretty! And great job on the miles!
Congratulations! What program are you using in the screen shots?
I track all of my run data on RunningAhead.com - It will integrate with most GPS devices, and is WAY better than Garmin Connect (and anything else I’ve tried out there for that matter). I was introduced to it about 2 years ago by John from our group (now my coach). It is a free site, and I highly recommend checking it out if you’ve never seen it. Here are some of the things I really like about the site:
- Customizable dashboard (mine is pretty intense)
- Customizable categories
- Robust custom reporting and graphs
- Ability to track equipment usage (such as shoe mileage)
- Automatically track race PRs
- Can record LOTS of data for each workout
- Can track non-running workouts
- Ability to setup groups with private message boards, leader boards, etc.
- Ability to export all data
- Import data from Garmin devices, Nike+, text files, etc.
- Etc, Etc
We have about 10 members of our running group that use the site, and it is pretty cool that we can all keep up with each other.