the types as bitches i hate in college and also ive had a lot of wine
ESFJ: that social butterfly bitch that doesn’t understand anything ever without asking twelve clarifying questions before you can explain shit, like i was gonna explain that obvious feature of your new iphone in four seconds chris, how about you chill and stop acting like IM the weird one
ISFJ: that boring nice bitch who has probably never had a unique individual thought in their life. they’re like, solely reactionary beings, the true wobbuffets of real life.
ESFP: that crazy bitch whose super weird but everybody likes because theyre just weird enough to be likable but never hangs out with you consistently because theyre too involved with theatre or ecstasy or some shit idk
ISFP: that sarcastic bitch whose somehow still obsessed with fandoms and superwholock and probably owns a horse back home or something
ENFJ: that starry eyed bitch who loves everybody and wants to save the world or some shit, idk, my eyes glazed over a quarter way through your monologue; besides, it all just pans out to you feeling bad about yourself because you can’t live up to the impossible standards you set for yourself anyways so am i really missing anything???
INFJ: that passive aggressive bitch whos always gotta remind you that they’re the most rare mbti type, and act all ethereal and distant and shit when we all know ur a dime a dozen on a college campus anyways
ENFP: that emotionally dead bitch who convinces everybody that theyre not because theyre so enthusiastic and tells you their whole life story the first time you meet them to cause shock and awe but also to get you lowkey emotionally attached
INFP: that sensitive bitch who wants to be a writer or an artist or something but is too obsessed with memes to get very far
ESTJ: that polysci bitch who runs for class president when everybody knows damn well you don’t do any real anything on campus and the dean regards you with as much contempt as i do
ISTJ: that awkward bitch who knows they’re not that fun so they try really hard to put themselves out there and just makes it awkward and weird for the whole party
ESTP: that loud bitch who gotta be the center of attention all the time and everybody likes for some reason
ISTP: that angry bitch whose a wannabe sociopath and always telling you how much they hate people and want to murder people for, like, literally no reason like calm down edgelord tom.
ENTJ: that problematic bitch who starts shit right at the end of class because success and proving that they know shit is the only thing that makes them feel anything anymore
INTJ: that condescending sarcastic ass bitch that rolls their eyes whenever somebody raises their hand and is probably one dumb question away from bringing a gun to school
ENTP: that annoying bitch who starts arguments in class with everybody because they think its fun or wanna prove they know useless knowledge or logic or some shit idk stanley and idc just stop arguing with the professor its psych 101 and i want to go home
INTP: that quiet bitch who spends the whole party looking around in the corner and asking their friend if they can leave yet and only talks during class to explain something semi useless and tangental to the topic at hand
Summary: You and Yoongi shared a loving relationship with one another until you both agreed to end things and pursue your separate careers. But two years later, Yoongi is a member of the ever growing Bangtan Boys, and you are a new makeup artist for their upcoming tour. Pairing: Yoongi | Reader Genre: Fluff/Angst/Smut; Idol & Makeup Artist AU Word Count: 5,848
Min Yoongi knew he was royally fucked as soon as he stepped through the doorframe into the dance studio—a time that seems so long ago, while in reality it’s barely been more than a week since the unthinkable happened.
The unthinkable, taking the form of hair he’s run his fingers through, a jacket he’s peeled off, skin he’s nipped at, shoes that led to daily departures, eyes that filled with tears, a heart that he’s broken, words that crushed his own.
It had been 2 years since he had last seen you or heard from you, and yet he responded so intensely to the mere sight of your backside that some people would have thought it had only been 2 weeks since you last saw each other. Or maybe even 2 hours, especially taking into consideration the way his heart lurched, the memories bubbling up so quickly across his consciousness as if they never truly had time to settle below the surface.
Just like the very first time he ever saw you during his street performances, the first time he talked to you to ask you out for coffee, the first date, the first kiss, the first time—they’ve all been moments in his life that made him feel like his heart had been set aflame, knocked him off his guard. Yet, they’ve all been moments in his life that consistently remained special and important to him, times that contradicted his initial belief that his existence would never matter to anyone. It was the first time someone had ever looked at him as if he had created the world and all its beauty within the confines of his own two hands. You made the time he wasn’t an idol, the time he spent longing and daydreaming and yearning for a better future, significant. You made his life mean something.
Until he abandoned you, so desperate to create a name for himself that he thought that belief would be enough to drive you out of his mind and therefore out of his life.
Yoongi has always loved you just as much as he loved his career—if not more.
And now you were back in his life, your physical presence haunting him even as you stood mere inches away from him, telling Bang Si-Hyuk that he didn’t need to worry about any sort of implication or possibility happening between the two of you, that the two of you were no longer under an qualms of being serious, that you had made the best of the life he left you behind with.
Ladybug and Chat Noir are on patrol in early January when she mentions that she’s really cold. Chat asks her to turn around, detransforms, gives her his jacket, and then transforms back.
Ladybug forgets to give the shirt back, and then flops straight into bed after patrol without changing. The next morning, Marinette oversleeps, and jumps out of bed and runs to class, also without changing.
“She’s wearing my shirt why is she wearing my shirt NINO WHY IS SHE WEARING MY SHIRT”
The dorm is running low on food. The class elects these lazy ass kids to go to the store. Biggest mistake:
• Sero And kaminari take turns pushing the cart and mina is just laying in it with her legs hanging over the edge. All the groceries are either on top of or beside her.
• They started out following the list Momo gave them but it went to hell in the cereal isle.
• They get one box of every cereal. They have to get another cart.
• Its super late so they’re the only ones there.
• They decide to have a cart race. Kaminari pushing mina and bakugou pushing kirirshima. Sero is the referee. Whoever makes it to the cashier first wins.
• Its immediate chaos.
• Mina spilled milk down an entire isle.
• Bakugou and kirishima just used it to slide past them.
• The cashier doesn’t even blink like he just gets a mop.
• They head over to the seafood section and kaminari is staring at the eels with this sad ass expression. Sero asks what’s wrong and this extra boi just goes “Those were my brothers man.”
• They start a game of who can find the most useless thing that they can buy with the left over cash.
• Mina wins with All Might sideburn stickers. Bakugou was a close second with a pair eraserhead brand slippers that claim to leave behind no footprints.
• They get them for Aizawa anyway.
• They have reached the slushy machine
• Another contest to see who can drink the biggest slushy the fastest without dying.
• No one wins they all fall to the floor crying
• Sero tapes a bunch a garden gnomes around corners so they scare anyone who turns that corner.
• Kaminari has been heard screaming six times already and it never gets old.
• Kaminari has a shit load of vlogging videos of Sero trying to parkour. In one of them he grabs one of the overhead pipes with his tape but it gives way and he falls and the rest of the video is kaminari laughing.
• Most of the other videos are of bakugou and kirishima being cute when they thought no one was watching. Little kisses, them holding hands. Bakugou staring at his laughing bf.
• In one of the kiss videos they’re kissing at the end of an isle and the other three are at the other end and in unison they all yell “GAAYYYYY”
• You’ve never seen a group of teens runaway so fucking fast in their lives.
• When they finally go to cash they’re??? Way over budget??? That’s what you get for buying all that cereal.
• But Mina had stolen Present Mic’s credit card earlier because of a dare so they just use that.
• In the parking lot kirishima and kaminari are telling lame jokes and Sero and Mina are laughing and bakugou is telling them to shut the hell up and they’re. OK. And happy.
• They end up getting back to the dorms at 3 in the fucking morning and everyone fell asleep in the common room surround by boxes of half eaten pizza.
• They all wake up wearing the All Might sideburn stickers that may or may not be superglued to their faces.
• Present Mic tries using his credit card after Mina slips it back into his wallet. But it gets denied? He doesn’t understand. When did we buy all this cereal aizawa?
• Aizawa receives his slippers and he actually wears them as pajama slippers.
So with posting the rooms and whatnot, I finally noticed the kitchen next to the lounge. And I really wish showed a bit more how meals go in the manga but-
- Everyone labels their food. There’s often fights about missing food
- Mineta guards all his food by putting balls on them. Which gets really annoying because the others can’t get them off their own stuff if they happen to touch
- Someone keeps eating Bakugou’s cereal and he throws a fit every time. It’s become a running joke for the class to make sure he never finds out who it is (it’s Kaminari)
- Yaoyorozu and Todoroki tried making dinner together once, but they had no clue what they were doing and caught several things on fire. Todoroki panicked and froze half the kitchen
- While Sato normally bakes in his room, he sometimes bakes something in the kitchen for everyone to share
- Ashido once took half of the cake without anyone noticing until it was too late
- Bakugou is banned from the kitchen when someone else is cooking because he gets frustrated if they’re doing something wrong and tries to take over
- Midoriya, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Jirou are the people that are for some reason in the kitchen at 3 AM for a snack
- Iida hates the kitchen because it’s always so unorganized and “For the love of god, CLEAN UP AFTER YOU MAKE SOMETHING!”
- Uraraka tried making pasta once at 4 AM, but she spilled all the noodles on the ground
-Todoroki walked into the kitchen and was very confused because she was just laying on the floor with a defeated look on her face, surrounded by noodles
- Shoji is the best for breakfast foods. Sure it’s just simple things like eggs and toast, but he does it so well
- They made popcorn for a movie night, but not the bagged kind. The dump kernels into a machine let the popcorn pop out into a bowl kind
- Problem is: Kirishima poured in WAY to many kernels so the class had to fill all the bowls they had with popcorn. And still a good portion ended up on the floor
- Tsuyu is one of the few besides Bakugou who can cook well. But since she has younger siblings, her cooking is more geared towards kids (Micky Mouse pancakes, sandwiches cut into triangles, ect.)
- since they’re free to eat whenever on weekends, it’s common for friend groups to meet up at the same time to eat, everyone has some sort of unofficial schedule
- Somehow Tsuyu and Bakugou ended up in a cooking compitetion (she really didn’t want to be, but everyone was so pumped for it). Sero filmed the whole thing while Ashido and Kirishima played the announcers, holding up cooking utensils as mics
- “Bakugou is getting fired up!!! Is the pressure getting to him?!” “But man, look at Tsu go! She’s hardly breaking a sweat!”
- They kept going around from student to student, asking who they were rooting for “So who’s your pick to be the NEXT Class 1-A chef champion?!”
- Tsu wins and Bakugou doesn’t leave his room for the entire weekend