- person: how can you keep that in your ROOM? it wants to kill and eat you!! it's vicious!!
- my snake: (balls up because I wiggled her feeder at her)
- my snake: (balls up because she saw a paper towel)
- my snake: (balls up because she saw her reflection)
- my snake: (periscopes too high and falls over dramatically, balls up and peeks around like "WHO DID DAT")
- my snake: (hides in my bra for warmth)
- my snake: (puts her own head under a running faucet and sits there for ten years) (it feels nice I guess?)
- my snake: (rubs her chin all over my hand until I scratch the itch)
- my snake: (gets stuck inside a paper towel tube, balls up when I free her from it, immediately goes back in)
- me: totally agree
My dream dog is a Newfoundlander, and I have a responsible breeder already picked out for when I have a big enough yard and a steady job, but I'm finding it hard to find much info on them. Opinions?