Things that just happened:
- I did a chin-up unassisted.
- I screamed to Brenna that I did it and that she had better come see (she was downstairs).
- Met with confusion on her part.
- “GET UP HERE I AM HOLDING IT FOR YOUUUUU COME NOWWW,” said I without proper punctuation.
- Brenna came fumbling up the stairs and saw my chin above that bar (ASK HER!!).
- She said, “Do it again!”
- Failed at doing it again.
- STILL SO EXCITED.
Shortmom is my inspiration to work on the pull ups! She’s got a pull up bar at her house that I tried when she graciously let us stay over, and I couldn’t quite do one. BUT she inspired me to get my own to try to get some killer guns like hers, AND THE MAGICAL MOMENT JUST HAPPENED.
Thanks for being an awesome influence, Christine!
Thanks for comin’ runnin’, Brenna!