Top 10 Workout Songs for September
1. Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer - Give Me Everything (Sidney Samson Remix) - 129 BPM
2. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass - 128 BPM
3. Switchfoot - Dark Horses - 83 BPM
4. Gym Class Heroes & Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts - 90 BPM
5. Lady GaGa - Edge Of Glory (Bare Noize Remix) - 140 BPM
6. Pitbull & Marc Anthony - Rain Over Me - 128 BPM
7. Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji & Starkillers - Pressure (Alesso Radio Edit) - 129 BPM
8. T.I. & B.o.B. - We Don’t Get Down Like Y'all - 92 BPM
9. LMFAO, GoonRock & Lauren Bennett - Party Rock Anthem (Russ Chimes Remix) - 129 BPM
10. Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat - 129 BPM
To tell you the truth, I’m not the best at seeking out new songs. I either have to ask friends what’s cool or check out sites rating the top tunes of the week. Luckily, this time, I got a personal email from Chris over at RunHundred asking me to share this playlist with you guys. I was surprised to hear from him because I had already subscribed to their free newsletter a couple months ago!
If you don’t know what RunHundred is, they are basically a website that compiles the best workout songs and emails out what’s hot that week. I love that the BPM (beats per minute) are posted right next to it so that you know whether it’s a fast or slow song.
Musical motivation is sooooo essential to a good, tough workout.
If you want to hear a snippet of these songs, you can go here or just youtube it. That’s what I do!
What songs are on your playlist this month? Tell me! I need more inspiration!