psa for simblrs
- get up and stretch. walk around a lil. move ur body. take a break from staring at a screen. if it is nice outside, crack the window open and let in a nice breeze. maybe even get up and go outside for a minute.
- it is okay if your queue runs out. it is ok if you can’t find the inspiration or motivation to play. it is ok to take a hiatus from the game to refresh or focus on other things for a while.
- please do not neglect homework for the sims. do not let ur grades slip because of a game. there’s no deadline for the sims, it will still be here when you get back.
- if you want to change your style, do it. if you don’t want to continue whatever story/legacy/etc you’re playing atm, you don’t have to. do not let the pressure of pleasing followers stop you from playing how you want to. it is your game, it is your blog. there are a million different ways to play. do whatever you feel you enjoy the most.
- just because you admire someone else’s style does not make their style better than yours. you do not have to make your sims look a certain way just because it’s popular. again, it is your game, play it however you want.
- remember that sims is not something to stress out about. it is just a computer game with pixel people who do silly things. a fun hobby. if you don’t feel like playing, don’t force yourself to play. the sims is nothing to get stressed out about.