The tag you had up, Once Upon A Time.
Thanks for submitting this!
- my all-time ultimate fave character: Emma Swan. I know that she made some terrible choices in season 5, but I love her development. I can really connect to her on how she feels in certain aspects. I am so grateful for her character.
- a character I didn’t used to like but now do: Rumple. I used to dislike his character, found him shady, but then we got to Skin Deep and it got me rewatching the others. He’s now one of my favorites.
- a character I used to like but now don’t: Killian Jones. Once again, one of those things where I rewatched and realized just how terrible his character is.
- a character I’m indifferent about: Marco/Geppetto. I know that sounds weird. I get why he did what he did and I don’t nessecarily hate him, I just am pretty meh about him.
- a character who deserved better: Do you have all day to listen? Haha. Neal, Rumple, August, Ingrid, so many.
- a ship I’ve never been able to get into: Golden Queen. It’s not just because I ship Rumbelle, tbh. I just spent so many seasons thinking that she could possibly be his daughter, I can’t picture them together.
- a ship I’ve never been able to get over: Swanfire and Rumbelle. Hopefully, Rumbelle has some hope this coming half a season season.
- a cute, low-key ship: Violet and Henry are precious. <3
- an unpopular ship but I still enjoyed it: I don’t know if it’s unpopular, but I feel like a certain fandom likes to crap all over it: SwanQueen. I still hold out hope for it, even though it’s bleak.
- a ship that was totally wrong and never should have happened: C$.
- my favourite storyline/moment: I loved all of season 1&2, along with most of the Frozen arc. Though I really hated how they started writing Snow’s character, I loved Elsa and Ingrid, Emma accepting more of who she is. The shattered sight curse arguments between Snowing had me laughing.
- a storyline that never should have been written: Snowing’s uncharacteristic, plot hole filled arc in 4B and the Underworld. As I said, so many plot holes associated with 4B and same with Underworld, not to mention how poorly they handled it.
- my first thoughts on the show: This show is going to be amazing, I’ve never seen anything like it.
- my thoughts now: Stop assassinating the characters and my favorite ships (Rumbelle, Snowing, etc.). Also: why in the world did you think we needed a musical episode?