I’m just sat here thinking about the times when we saw:
- Aaron wanting to make the barn something more comfortable for them and Robert shutting him down immediately and telling him not to start decorating
- Aaron borrowing a tie from Paddy to wear to the hotel; Paddy asking him if it was serious and Aaron admitting that the chance of it being serious would be a fine thing
- Aaron having to slink away from that hotel, pretending to be on his phone as he left the car park so that Katie didn’t see him
- Aaron telling Paddy he loved Robert but that he knew Robert didn’t feel the same
- Aaron begging Robert not to marry Chrissie
- Aaron ‘ruining’ their week at Home Farm by being so gutted not only that Chrissie was coming home, but that Robert had filled the fridge up for her and not his
- Aaron lying in a hospital bed saying he wanted to be more than a bit on the side but that Robert wasn’t offering any more so he’d just take what he could get
- Aaron admitting that despite everything Robert had done, he couldn’t stop loving him, and how he thought that made him a bad person
- Aaron telling Robert he was never going to be his man again
- Aaron telling Adam on Adam/Vic’s wedding day that he was fine on his own and that marriage wasn’t for him
…and then tonight we saw him stand in front of a vicar, in front of his family and friends, at his wedding to Robert, who he’s been in love with since December 2014.
It’s too perfect I’m spent with emotion right now.