- was a survivor of attempted murder, and was resilient to not let that horrid and traumatizing event bring her down or let it ruin her life
- was a victim of emotional abuse, and didn’t let the abuse get to her
- would save a baby bird from danger and make sure it found it’s parents
- knows how to hold a rocking party with friends
- survivor of emotional abuse from her stepmom and stepsisters for many years, and stayed kind towards others
- despite her family treating her so wrongly and poorly, she just wanted to spend a night with them and have fun with them, and just be like a normal family “ Prince Charming, who “ ?????
- she’s sassy as fuck “ Well I don’t want to interrupt their “music lesson “ during her stepsisters bad singing
- even though she had a short time to be at the ball, she was grateful for the opportunity anyways
- Gives up her happiness, to perform her duty as a princess for her kingdom and her kingdom’s future and knows that she must do her job as a princess. That’s pretty brave and selfless.
- that gorgeous blonde curly hair !!!!
- she’s the first Princess that goes forward to make her dreams come true, rather than just wishing, hoping and waiting.
- she’s adventurous, curious, loves to explore, learn about new things and new cultures and new world
- she’s the first Princess to save her love interest, but once, but twice
- different, odd and a misfit from the common crowd and gives no fucks
- “ Women shouldn’t read “ Well shut the fuck up, I’m going to do what I love and enjoy anyways.
- takes no bullshit. You are a asshole ? Got no time for that. She’s outtie.
- sees the good within people, but is also isn’t naive, she knows that some people are just plain monsters, through and through.
- will stand up for her rights, and won’t be pushed around
- is quick, sharp, intelligent and a fast learner
-wants to learn more about the outside world and her people
-if you try and lie to her or manipulate her or treat her like she’s a fool, she’s not having that shit
-will fight for her people, her family, her world, her home, her culture
- she’s the first princess to save the day, not the guy, not a male sidekick, she’s the one the saves the day, while Snow had the Dwarfs, Cinderella had her mice friends, Aurora had Prince Phillip, Ariel had Eric, and Jasmine had Aladdin. ( Belle is debatable imo )
- loves the earth and nature and will protect it from harm
- she saves China, I mean, come on
- she never gives up, no matter what. If she fails, she will just try even harder to succeed and will find a way on how can succeed.
- brave, determined, strong mentally and physically, a kind friend
-teaches girls that it’s okay if you haven’t found yourself yet- if you don’t give up, one day you will, and you will conquer
- pushes gender norms
- another female princess that saves the day, not her male love interest, or sidekicks, is also the first princess to defeat the villian in battle, like a previous male character like Phillip or Eric would
- is hard-working, and never gives up on her dreams, and will work hard to get there
- teaches that dreams are done by sweating your butt off, giving up on fun sometimes, sometimes having to work more than one job, than just wishing and hoping, you have to take action, and make that dream happen
-ambitious and smart and realistic
- teaches that you shouldn’t take a short-cut, find a lazy option, cheat or gamble your way to success, the only to get there is through hard work and effort
- again,another badass princess that saves the day on her own
- is kind to everybody
- is cheerful, positive, warm and supportive towards others, even people who seem “scary “, she knows inside, that we all have dreams
-is brave enough to step outside her zone and new and strange places and territories
- anger her by harming one of her loved ones and she will fucking tear you apart
- a talented artist
Anna and Elsa
- teaches girls that family love is just as important than romance love, if not more so
- Anna goes through a abusive relationship and isn’t put off love forever, she learns her lesson, doesn’t let Hans bad treatment of her ruin her or let her become a toxic person, like he was, and moves on with a better man, and a healthier relationship
- Elsa goes through basically being locked up with lack of other human contact, fearing her powers and fearing what other people think of, to come out as better and stronger person
- Elsa teaches that sometimes its best not let what others think of you, and just say “ fuck it “ and just be yourself and be free
- Anna teaches the difference between a unhealthy relationship (whirlwind romance,quickly trusting people, getting into a deep relationship with somebody you don’t even know ) and healthy one ( somebody who gives you his jacket when you are cold, holds you close when you are scared, is worried about your well-being, getting to know somebody first before leaping in, somebody who asks for your consent before kissing you, will do anything to make sure you are safe and okay )
- will do anything for her island and people and make sure they’ll all okay
- her leadership skills are A++
- no “ you are forced to marry this boy so you can become his queen”, BS, Moana is the future leader
- is brave to fear the unknown waters, learn new skills, and battle monsters
- is understanding, and understands why somebody acts the way that they do
- is extremely independent
in short, they are all awesome, even the three originals.
Consider: Group mom ace aro Christine brings snacks everywhere and is the best shoulder to cry on. And if anyone tries to force her to date they get the wrath of the rest of the group.
I VEHEMENTLY AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS aroace christine gives me LIFE, michael’s the one who eats her snacks the most and brooke & jake r the ones who cry to her the most
i feel like for the most part everyone leaves her be with dating because ppl r understanding and Everyone likes christine (plus she can handle herself) but jake has this tendency to like Get Involved even if she’s handling it fine since he’s the one most willing to get into a fight for his friends so its just
When Ameneh Bahrami rejected a man’s marriage proposal, he turned bitter and threw acid into her face leaving her with extreme disfigurements. She went through 19 agonising operations and is permanently blind, but this didn’t stop her wanting justice on the man who ruined her life. In court, the judge wanted the accused to serve a lengthy prison sentence and pay full compensation to Ameneh, but she had different ideas: She asked if she could have exact revenge, by injecting acid into the man’s eyes. The court allowed it as a capital punishment, and arrangements were made for Ameneh to inject 20 drops of acid into her attacker’s eyes to blind him.
However, in a last-minute act of peace and bravery, Ameneh decided to pardon her attacker. Strapped to a bed, he kicked and spat at her while he awaited the injection, but she could not ruin someone else’s life, no matter what he’d done to her. She told everyone: “I couldn’t do it, I knew I could not live with it until the end of my life. I knew I would have suffered and burned twice had I done that.”
Thank you for that moment of silence. Many of you were lucky enough to have known my brother personally. Each and every one of you, meant the world to Jason. I loved my brother. He was and always will be my soulmate.
1. Obvious one, but leaving tapes back after your death is extremely fucked up and damaging to the people left behind. Maybe the top 5 characters did deserve to have tape made on them, but the rest… nope. It’s a sadistic move and something that fucks up characters like Alex and Zack , for life.
2. She didn’t leave a single letter for her parents. She spend hours recording tapes on people who ruined her life, but not a single page or not even a ’ I love you’ to her parents - who loved her extremely and didn’t deserve to suffer like they did.
3. She put such a burden on Tony. It’s unexplainable. He felt so troubled and conflicted on whether he was doing the right thing by hiding the tapes from Hannah’s parents. He didn’t deserve that one bit.
4. On the day of Jessica’s party, she pushed Clay away, because she didn’t deserve him and being with her would ruin him. Okay. But didn’t she think, that listen to theses tapes would ruin him either way? I mean she wanted to protect his innocence so much, she shouldn’t have added him on the list.
Yeah, he could have said something that night and calmed her down, but we all need to understand - clay was nervous he had done something wrong, staying back would have messed it up more. If this was another show, where the guy persisted on staying in the room when the girls repeatedly asked him to leave- we would hate that guy.
She couldn’t possibly mess him up like that. He is going to blame himself for the rest of his life, he didn’t deserve that.
I guess, that’s pretty much it. And FYI, I don’t mean that she deserved to die or anything fucked up like that. She didn’t deserve the pain she suffered or anything after that.
Additional note : to people who didn’t agree with me so they simply said ‘You clearly never have been mentally unstable’,
I would like to answer you with a quote, ironically, by Jay Asher - “You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own.”
If you don’t agree with me, I completely respect that, in fact you can explain me why I misunderstood her … but don’t talk about shit you have no clue about :)
Okay guys, so here is my theory. It’s long so bear with me. I hope you’re convinced with this one
In this theory, I will tell you who Uber A is. Who killed Charlotte. Who killed Jessica. How every character is involved in the story. What the initials A.D. stand for. Everything that we are yet to know at this point.
Who is Uber A? There are two people. A twin of a character we know and her helper. We have an identical twin among us that has been behind everything that we are yet to know. Bethany Young is the twin and she is Uber A. The show is coming in full circle. She killed Jessica, Charlotte, Sara Harvey, etc. Uber A and Charlotte’s killer ARE the same person. She is not here to avenge anyone’s death like they want us to believe. She’s here for revenge for having her life ruined.
They promoted this new A as the deadliest and most twisted A of all the As (and the one who loves the game the most). That description doesn’t fit with someone who is avenging someone’s death.
It all starts with Bethany and Charles. The night Marion Cavanaugh died. According to Charlotte, Bethany pushed Marion Cavanaugh and blamed her. This isn’t true. Charlotte killed Marion, Bethany witnessed it, and Jessica covered it. Charlotte blamed Bethany but Jessica paid Wilden to rule it out as a suicide. Flashbacks aren’t always true. It’s visualized on what the person is saying. Jessica wouldn’t cover up the murder if Bethany did it. That’s why in Bethany’s recordings we would hear her saying to someone “she’s a bitch, she’s an evil bitch!” It’s not clear as to who was she talking about but it was definitely Charlotte or Jessica. Bethany drew pictures of Jessica with horns and the word ‘liar’ all over it
Charlotte lied in her story so Alison and the rest of the liars would feel bad for her. This is why some of the things don’t make sense. A big part of her story was a damn lie. Charlotte is the biggest liar on the show. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Bethany got payback after the time jump by murdering Charlotte and throwing her off the bell tower, just like Charlotte pushed Marion from Radley. What I love about this is that Uber ‘A’ is putting the girls through hell to find Charlotte’s killer when she is the one behind it.
Who’s Bethany’s twin? Spencer Hastings. Mary Drake had Spencer and Bethany. Both are identical twins. One was adopted by The Hastings and the other one was put into family services and was adopted by the Young family and was sent to Radley later on. Before you all say “Bethany was two years older than Spencer and the rest of the girls” Charles was supposedly older than Jason but in reality they were the same age. Jessica and Kenneth came up with that lie to keep the adoption a secret from everyone else as it was revealed in 6x20. Bethany’s information was made up to keep her a secret from everyone
Peter Hastings was responsible for this and this is why he wanted Toby to stop investigating his mom’s death and sign the papers to close Radley back in season 4. The more he was investigating the more got to the truth.
This is why we never saw her face when she escaped Radley. She has Spencer’s face. And this is going to be the ultimate final twist the writers already talked about. Lets be real, if she was a random girl we would see her face. They could’ve casted literally any blonde for this scene and they would show us her face. We still have yet to see her face as a teenager
One of the biggest mysteries on the show are Bethany’s drawings. There is a drawing of a woman falling (Marion), the picture of a demon (Jessica) taking a kid (Charles) away. We also see pictures of her but they’re all distorted. We can’t see her face
This makes me believe that she has part of her face disfigured or doesn’t want to show her face AND this is why Uber A wears masks
I will show you proof that Mary had a third child (which is the twin) In 7x08, Spencer and Aria go visit Dr. Cochran and he tells the girls that he helped Mary delivered “Two OF her babies” as opposed to her “two babies” hinting about another child. One was adopted and the other was put in family services. Mary was giving Spencer hints about a twin in the premiere telling her how much she and Melissa looked alike.
This is one of my favorite scenes from 7A because Mary was indirectly telling Spencer her relationship with her parents and how they met a long time ago leaving Spencer confused
What does Sara Harvey have to do with everything? Sara was killed for knowing too much. She was a girl from another town involved in all this mess. Sara ran way from her home and Charlotte kidnapped and forced her to be her accomplice. She used her as a decoy in all the stuff that she was planning to do like “The Lodge Fire”. She knew stuff about Charlotte and was going to tell the girls and run away but Uber A was outside her room waiting to kill her. Never ever underestimate “A”. It happened with Jessica, Mona and finally to Sara.
I hate to say this but Sara wasn’t the real Black Widow. The real Black Widow is the twin Bethany. She is the ENDGAME. I have proof of this. The first time we were introduced to the Black Widow was in the season 4 premiere titled “A is for A-L-I-V-E” (the title is a clue). Her introduction was really creepy and weird. It felt like a new character that was VERY connected to the story. Whoever this person was did NOT want to be seen in public because either they’re supposed to be dead, they are secret twin of someone or they are looking for them and that’s why she was wearing a mask and we can see this at the end of the episode
In 7x01 when the girls see the fake Hanna hanging in the bell tower. There was a clue that leads back to 4x01. Caleb looks at this phone and it’s 4:01 a.m. The writers tend to use numbers as clues. The episode where we are introduced to Black Widow
Black Widow had the girls as dolls at the lair. Sara may have been bad but having the girls as their dolls is completely twisted and it doesn’t fit her with character. Sara wasn’t wearing a mask when she lifted up her veil. I’m pretty sure the writers did this on purpose so we could catch the fakeness of Charlotte’s story.
Another thing that doesn’t make sense about her story. She shot Wilden twice. Lets be real here. She would know if he was really dead after shooting him. Why would she need Sara to go and check if he was really dead? This makes absolutely no sense. Here is more proof that Bethany is the real Black Widow. Toby was getting messages to take the RV and he would know what really happened to his mom. Who would know what happened to his mom? The witness. -A was helping Toby solve his mom’s mysterious death
What I’m about to say I believe no one has said it before. Bethany was working with Mona but Mona didn’t know who she was working for. Mona created the A game so Bethany could finish it. This has always been Bethany’s game. Mona loved playing the game and the last thing she would do was to reveal herself. Someone KNEW what Mona had done that night Alison disappeared and Mona was being blackmailed about it. She had no other choice than to reveal herself. How do I know this? Easy, Mona saying to Spencer “Either you join the A-Team, or you disappear”
And of course Mona’s monologue when she’s admitted for evaluation: “I know they’re watching me, I don’t look bad considering… I like this lipstick, what’s it called? Toffee tango? (voice changes) They think it’s over, Loser Mona is going to the nuthouse and those precious liars are going home to sleep with their windows open and their doors unlocked. Don’t they know that’s what WE want?”
Okay there’s been theories that it was Charlotte talking after Mona but it’s impossible because Charlotte was a patient at Radley and met Mona later during her stay. Whoever was talking was helping Mona all along and she was present in the season 2 finale. She was at the masquerade party. She was right in front of us wearing a red dress with a full mask. The camera focuses on her. She has been watching them all along
Now. I will talk about her helper. Her helper is Dr. Wren Kingston. Wren has been an A-team member since the beginning. Mary sent him to Rosewood check on The Hastings and the only way to continue reporting her what the Hastings were doing was to get engaged to Melissa Hastings but he fell for Spencer and everything was ruined
I will give you the biggest clue that Wren is AD’s main accomplice
In 7x01, we see Mary talking to someone on the phone and according to Mona, “It’s definitely a man. I think he has an accent. Maybe Aussie, maybe British. Note: This can’t be Rollins because Mary and Rollins were not in touch for a couple of days
This is going to sound really twisted but I don’t think Mary cared about Charlotte at all. Charlotte was looking for her and she was spending time in other countries.
Something that hasn’t been explained is why Wren suddenly decided to volunteer in Radley when Mona was admitted there. He volunteered to continue the A game but with a new leader (Charlotte DiLaurentis). Eddie Lamb suspected and knew all along that Wren was bad news
The infamous visitor’s pass. Wren didn’t make the pass for Charlotte. it was for Bethany but under the name CeCe Drake. She used Charlotte’s “alias” when she had her out privileges. She was sneaking into Radley under that name to visit Mona wearing a Red Coat. That pass couldn’t have been for Charlotte because she was already a patient there. All she needed was to get out of her room and visit her. Why would she need a visitor’s pass?
Mona said to the liars in 3x24 “that she made a deal with the devil and she gave me a way in and out of that place”
Charlotte wasn’t giving her a way in and out of Radley because she needed Mona to get out of that place without anyone noticing as she stated in 6x10.
So who was Mona talking to? Uber A.The real Red Coat and Black Widow.
Only someone who works or was a patient for a long time knows the exits and secret doors. Bethany escaped Radley so she would definitely know the secret exits
Uber A manipulated everyone to do her dirty work. Just like Mona, Charlotte was addicted to the A game so why would she just give herself up? Because someone was telling her what to do. And this is why they introduced us to the board game. This is how Uber A was manipulating everyone. Telling them what to do.
In 6x10, Mona tells the girls that she didn’t tell CeCe about them but somebody at Radley did start sending her riddles and twisted rhymes. More proof that someone else was seeing her.
The last time we hear about Wren is in 6x17 in a flashback of Hanna and Melissa in a restroom. According to Melissa, he was in contact with Charlotte when she was at Welby. Melissa tells Hanna that Charlotte ruined her relationship with him because he found out that she killed the girl in the grave. Wren was blackmailing Melissa about this throughout 6B. This is why Melissa was terrified if someone else had the tape confession because someone was targeting her.
Now the last question. Who’s in the grave? A stranger that was killed and buried with the outfit. Grunwald rescued Alison and someone with a red sleeve rescued Bethany. There are two different scenes with two people wearing different clothes and rescuing someone. Whoever was identified was killed and buried with the yellow top outfit
You can follow me on twitter @boyfataie if you want to discuss it
Remus Lupin is so fucking extra though? Like, everyone calls Sirius dramatic but Remus has like two settings: 0 and 100.
Like in Snape’s Worst Memory he’s all: hexing is bad and I want no part in this, but then he sees Peter and is like: hey friend time to die
He’s on Sirius’s back all the time like ‘chill man we need to think things through’ but then he’s like ‘so I married Tonks but in hindsight nah I’ll ruin her life so I’m coming on an adventure k?’
He’s super chill paring off Snape: 'marauders map? Nah mate no idea I guess I’ll just take it off yours hands goodnight’ then at the mention of Sirius Black’s name he throws his suitcase half way across the room 'how dare you? accuse me? Sirius Black?!?’
He’s just either so chill or so over the top like oh my god
Killing a toxic co-workers hopes, dreams, and future.
Names changed for anonymity, happened a few years back. This is a long one so TL;DR at the bottom.
Background: I got a job working for a small hardware company. 4 people in the office, a few in the warehouse, and a delivery driver. Nothing fancy, but it got me off the night shift and onto a desk. The owner was a pretty nice guy, let’s call him Ray. Ray took over the family business in the early 2000s. Like most small business owners he was pretty frugal. The job came with absolutely zero perks. 10 vacation days that doubled as sick days, no insurance, everyone was hourly and Ray hated paying OT. He had one large customer that accounted for about half his business and everything after that was profit. He had gotten to the point where the business was doing well enough to support his comfortable life (10-3 schedule, 4 weeks vacation, season baseball tickets) and had zero interest in growing it beyond that point. But my problem was not with Ray, it was with the absolute b*tch in the purchasing department.
The players: Four people in the office meant that every part of this business fell to one of us. Ray was the owner, he negotiated large scale orders both with customers and suppliers. Sarah was our admin/receptionist, sweet as pie. I was in charge of order processing and logistics, and I did quite a bit of work revamping the company website. Ingrid (aka B*tch Supreme) handled small scale purchasing and most of the other customers.