JEANNE HALLEE PARIS BEADED SILK EVENING DRESS, c. 1905.
2-piece vanilla silk decorated with silk embroidery, white and crystal beads, silver sequins and lamé, boned bodice with square-cut neckline, short puffed sleeve cuffed in lace and lame bow, floral beadwork with lame flowers and waistband, trained skirt having chiffon panels with bugle bead posies and vertical bands above beaded and embroidered bows, swags and pendulous flowers, ruffled taffeta and chiffon underskirt
“Je peux toujours conduire, vous savez (I can still drive, you know)…” Sebastian pouts, slumping further in the passenger seat. Focusing on the road, you reach for his hand, remembering the doctor’s advice. He needs to learn English again. “Nous retournerons à Dalton (are we going back to Dalton)?” he frowns, shrinking in his green and black striped rugby shirt. Honestly, he dresses like Finn…
Your thumb rubs his knuckles, spinning the steering wheel. “I’m taking you to McKinley. I obviously can’t leave you alone; you freak out at everyone.” you deadpan, glancing at him; he blinks, frowning when you park the car. “And Dalton is an all boys school, so…your headmaster said I can teach you here and when you’re good, you’ll go back.” you smile, pecking his cheek after removing the keys.
When the two of you enter, Sebastian wrinkles his nose, watching bodies walk in front of him. “Je déteste l'odeur de l'école publique (I hate the smell of public school)…” he mutters, more to himself than anyone else. Shrugging it off as a complaint, you take his hand, dark brown flower print ruffled skirt hitting your mid thighs. “Où allons-nous (where are we going)?” he grumbles, converse squeaking as you pull him into a room.
“Mr. Shue!” you beam, tugging your brown t-shirt down. The curly haired teacher spins around, sheet music still in hand, mouth dropping at the sight of the Warbler. You tangle your arm in his, “You remember Sebastian….well, he’s gonna be here for a while so I can teach him…. English, again.” you grin, pulling your crochet mud brown beanie down the back of your head. “Is it okay if he sits in for glee club?” you ask, squinting as you cringe.
Sebastian stands awkwardly, “Salut (hi).” he mutters, sucking his lower lip in between his teeth.
Mr. Shue sighs, rubbing his forehead, “Sure. But, the club isn’t gonna like this….” he grumbles, going back to the sheet music.
Leading him to a chair, you bite your lip, running your hands through his hair. He ducks away, glaring at you playfully; the group starts coming in. “Oh!” he mumbles, patting his blue skinny jeans, “As-tu vu mon téléphone portable (have you seen my cell phone)?” he asks, blinking. Your eyes light up and you push your backpack off your shoulders, pulling out his phone. “Merci (thanks).”
When Sebastian goes to grab it, you shake your head. “Cell phone.”
“Cell… phone…” he says slowly; you nod your head, handing him his phone. Puck and Mike stare, amused at the sight. “Qu'est-ce que tu regardes, idiots (what are you looking at, idiots)?” he snares, unlocking his phone. Luckily, the language is in French, so Sebastian doesn’t have to worry about that too.
Puck blinks, squaring his shoulders, one hand on his backpack strap, “All I got out of that was ‘idiots’ and I know you weren’t talking to us, beanpole.” he grunts, stalking forward.
You’re about to say something but Mr. Shue points to the seat. You relax, crossing your arms over your shirt. “Alright guys, new things are happening; Sebastian’s staying for a few weeks so Y/N can reteach him English. I expect all of you to help when necessary.” he says sternly, jabbing his pen in the air.
There’s a collective sigh that makes Sebastian’s heart drop. He slumps in his seat, reaching for your hand. “At least he has Y/N…” Tina mutters to Quinn, who just scoffs.
“Well, I, for one, think it’s an excellent idea!” Rachel pipes up, smiling confidently.
Now it’s Sebastian’s turn to sigh, “Ça va être long (this is going to be long)…”
A Preference – You ignore them after a fight.
A/N I only did a few people
It’s snowing in all of these preferences.
• “Fine maybe I’ll just leave then!” You yelled, replying to his angry rant with venom edging your words.
• Storming out of the house, you grabbed your coat and slammed the door harshly behind you ; Niall was startled.
• “Y/n,” He shouted, his voice following you out of the door as he walked quickly behind you, he zipped up his coat and pulled his hood over his golden brown hair.
• You had been walking for a good while now, you could hear his footsteps following you still, he hadn’t spoken yet, he just followed.
• Niall continued to follow you, his feet were hurting because of his worn down shoes and he could tell you were freezing, you had no coat but you we’re dowsed in snow but he couldn’t quite catch up.
• He never could quite catch up.
• You weren’t with him when you had argued, he was miles away and you weren’t speaking to him.
• He got to your house as soon as he could, knocking on the door and holding a bunch of colourful flowers that had tiny white speckles melting all over their petals.
• Calvin realized you weren’t prepared to answer him, so he turned on the spot, his fabric shoes becoming wetter by the second, and sat on the grass verge outside of your house. He took off his hat, set it down next to him along with his flowers and ruffled his hair in frustration.
• You stared down at him through the tainted window, he looked back at you, neither of you made a move.
• He stood up gently, leaving his possessions as you opened the door and wandered into his arms and stood, quietly in the snow with the freezing boy.
• He sent message after message scrawled down on least scrap paper and post it notes under the door you wouldn’t open, each of them begging you to open it ; You could never keep the door closed to him
• You sat side by side, feeling the tension and awkwardness creep in after you bit back at a critique of his.
• He opened his mouth to speak and instantly closed it, unable to handle the retort that had hit him harder than a tonne of bricks.
• Alex, felt sheepish, so instead of speaking, he turned towards you, hugging you from the side and kissing your hair lightly ; You both stayed like that for a while, neither of you wanted to move first.
A/N part 2 tomorrow?