But art not only exploits the variety of appearances, it also affirms the validity of individual outlook and thereby admits a further dimension of variety. Since the shapes of art do not primarily bear witness to the objective nature of the things for which they stand, they can reflect individual interpretation and invention.
Well this hit 2,000 notes in a pretty short amount of time, so to celebrate I’ve decided to hold a little contest!
1st place randomly chosen winner will receive all three prints in the large size (11x14), and I’ll pick a couple of runner up winners to receive the smaller prints–either the three small size (5x7) or the one medium one with all three in it (6x18), winner’s choice! (Mostly because I was indecisive as to which one to print–like I like all three of them in the panoramic, but the cropped 5x7 ones came out nice too…) Here are the official rules:
1. Reblog and/or Like this post as many times as you like, I don’t care–if you really want these prints feel free to reblob a million times
2. Must be following me to win! This is a thanks to my followers who liked/reblogged the piece initially as well as to all the new followers I’ve gotten recently, so I would love for one of you guys to win and not some random non-follower
3. Deadline to enter is about three weeks from now on Sunday, April 2 at midnight Jersey time (ET) and the winner will be announced at some point after that
4. Participants must have their ask box/messenger thing open so that I can contact the randomly chosen winner for their mailing address
5. Doesn’t matter where you live, I’ll mail to anywhere—as long as you’ve got a legit mailing address somewhere and a mail person can reach you it’ll get there
I believe that covers everything! Contest begins now, good luck everybody!