Anonymous: Genji’s s/o cant use chopsticks to save her life (hcs)
- No forks. Genji wants you to learn chopsticks, even though you use them like miniature spears.
- You know those kiddie chopsticks that have a little rolled up piece of paper wedged and rubber banded between the end of the sticks? Yeah, you’ll use those any chance you have. But if you get out of your chair for any reason, such as taking a bathroom break, he’ll take apart your chopstick tweezers and stash the rubber band + paper away.
- Genji finds it really amusing when you come back to the two separate sitting in front of you, mocking your lack of talent.
- He has a really good poker face. If you ask him what he did with the training chopsticks, he’ll just raise an eyebrow and form that classic smirk.
- “I have no idea what you’re talking about, they’re right in front of you.”
- Genji will notice your struggling trying to use them and slide out of his chair to help you out. He’ll sit next to you and demonstrate how to pick up food, of course taking one piece of your sushi.
- If you’re still having a hard time, he’ll take your hand in his and position your fingers in the exact way he uses chopsticks.
- You won’t get it right away, but he’ll be sure to take you out to sushi/ramen/udon enough to get in a lot of practice!