Sailor Soldiers + First Kisses
- Sailor Moon: Her *real* first kiss she can't stop laughing and Tuxedo Mask is kind of self-conscious about it but her giggling is also kind of spreading to him and so they're just sitting there laughing with their lips pressed against each other and not doing anything but they love it
- Sailor Venus: Technically her first kiss was Saitou and he thought she was someone else BUT she tells everyone that every kiss is her first kiss with her first love and their wedding date is three months from now RSVP xoxo
- Sailor Jupiter: Her first kiss was with her old boyfriend, and it was intoxicating and light-headed and she thought the giddiness would last forever. But looking back on it now she half-wishes that she gave her first kiss to someone more deserving, but also half feels like it's better this way; a first kiss is a first lesson
- Sailor Mercury: She's in her late teens to mid twenties, after a very chaste and meaningful date where they discuss the ramifications of their joint university research. She's traveling abroad to study and she knows that she'll never see them again so she indulges herself in something out of character that catches a smile on her face years later
- Sailor Pluto: "First" is subjective.
- Sailor Neptune & Sailor Uranus: They've already said "I love you" before they even kiss. They had to wait so long because Uranus was scared that once she finally did it, Neptune would disappear, like a bubble or a dream; eventually Neptune runs out of patience and just plants one on her before she leaves for a performance and Uranus is catatonic for 2 full hours
- Sailor Mars: Your Ass Goodbye